Reviews for Secrets, Lies, and Open Flies
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 11 . 4/22/2007
I loved your story. As for the last chapter, I won't deny that I was sad when Chris was terribly underused. Oh well, no other complaints, I loved it.
Lost.Kai chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
HAHAHAHA! I love this story! I wish you wouldnt have ended it though...Oh well when i need a good laugh ill just reread it...Make a Squeal! Please?
Alyssa Warren chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
m. not quite sure about gay leo, but i can just about live with it, if you dont make the other man chris. PLEASE! you cant. (i'll read the rest )oh, i hope its cole whos both leo and pipers other man. that'd be funny. i loved phoebe licking the tv screen by the way. hilarious!

keep writing!

x x x
halli-halliwell chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
no no no no no you are really evil

you can not finish this story

even if it is just mindless ranting

it is so funny
AlbeeDarling chapter 10 . 7/28/2005
lol oh my frickin jello lovin jehovah's mama! this is some funny messed up shizzat! i abso-freakin-lutely love it! i cant wait til the next chapter! it's so random, so weird, so tottaly and utterly WRONG! I ADORE IT! wo...ok...ehem gotta lay off that chronic...ehem well *shifty eyes* um bye *shimers away*
alexywill22 chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
Wow, you REALLY have no clue on what Buffy's about, do you? and Buffy's pregnant, not Spike... though... that's not a bad idea...-goes plot-

Prue: I'm back.

Alex: You're lame.

Prue: fine, be that way, this was actually pretty frinking good. why is it that stories get better just when they're about to end.

Alex: Well, there's a logical explanation for it, you see-

Paige: Ah! Holly Marie Combs is dead!

Alex: Paige, would you mind reading the WHOLE story and not just skimming throught it? and get out of the review. this is mine and Prue's special time.

Paige: Special?

Alex: Cuase Prue's retarded.

Prue: Hey!

Paige: Oh. (she orbs out.)

Alex: Why can't Pîper be the one to crash here.

Prue: Cuase she has a life.

Alex: Oh right.
alexywill22 chapter 9 . 7/9/2005
Well that was confusing... but you made it all beter with the Piñata of Jenny. I think I do want to hear the story of Paige and evil or good now... or whatever Gidion and what the bloody hell does Piper plan on doing to the world?
halli-halliwell chapter 9 . 7/9/2005
yes, that was weaird
alexywill22 chapter 8 . 6/27/2005
Good! I burnt her hair! So what I would do! and this chapter was fairly short but I'm no itching cuase I slap Prue AND Dan! Woo! And I'll e-mail you sometime tomorrow! on to other fics of yours!
halli-halliwell chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
very good

very funny
alexywill22 chapter 7 . 6/14/2005
OMG! That was great! Oh and you notice me by the camera huh? can you make me pretty please slap Prue? just a thought. anyway, great update! I love your little throw back to Charmed together! How did you know eaxctly what i meant? lol oh and Dan well be a good add, I so want to see him suffer while looikng at Leo and Piper's love... that's going to get really creepy if Leo's planning on doing what i think he's doing... but then again everything is going to be turn the other way around so he may do the opposite... nice cover I guess. Oh and you use the phoebe line I gave you! The whore! Update soon! I nee ideas to steal-ahems-borrow, I meant borrow
halli-halliwell chapter 7 . 6/14/2005
yay you updated just in time

the evil maths revison was trying to kill me
LeoPiper4ever chapter 6 . 6/9/2005
Honestly, the first 2 chapters were funny but afterwords they were just perverted and really dumb. No offence but the last chapters were just WAY to perverted!
alexywill22 chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
I've been reviewing your ass all morning, but I'm almost done! ok, so I love this chapter, good on you removing Jack, though Andy doesn't seem to be that much, make him do stuff... oh and the story, getting a really creepy threesome fear! and I totally forgot the justin timberlake poster when I made phoebe take over the underworld! hey when are you going to explain why was Chris being from new york suppose to matter?
halli-halliwell chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
exactly what i needed after all my scine revision