Reviews for Ashen and Sober Skies
Mu-Nition chapter 5 . 2/23
Ends with a punch right in the feels. Oww.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
Looking forward to more chapters; the ending of this one resonates with Le Guin, and when her character accepted his dark side, and became whole.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
Poor Snape! :(
MuggleCreator chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
Ooh. Wow. Love this exploration of dreamscape, etc.

Please continue! I want to see how it ends...
Jeeun chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Oh this was nice. Really nice. The tibits of Severus and Minerva's past interactions. It was amusing what has happened at that time, and at the same time so sad that Severus can't remember any of that. Wonder if that little girl is Minerva's youngerself. Maybe a bit of a crush on Severus's part? A memory of a picture of Minerva he has seen?
Jeeun chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Am I seeing a bit of an omage to Dante? It was good to know what Severus has in his mind, and Dumbledore's first trip into the mind was to act as an observer at least, so I think it was a bit of a success in a way, for Dumbledore to really grasp what Severus has gone through, and what he had to endure.
Jeeun chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Yup, Dumbledore isn't that caring. Severus is just another one of his reponsiblity and nothing more. Sure he weeps and feel sad, but that's what anyone would feel if they encounter something like this. Severus isn't that special in Dumbledore's heart. Severus thinks of him as his mentor, a person he really feels strong affection, but Dumbledore doesn't. Maybe I'm trying to find some more, too much more and getting disappointed by not getting enough. My fault. And the girl with red hair and blue eyes, that isn't Lily, right? Since Lily had green eyes? Wonder who she is.
Jeeun chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Is it just me? Dumbledore really doesn't seem to care for Severus that much. Yes, he cries, yes he is overjoyed that Severus seems to come back, and yes he thinks 'poor Severus' but that's about it. I don't quite feel that Dumbledore is quite compassionate in this story. Nor does Pomphrey for that matter. She's only acting in a professional way, and not at all acting as if she's caring for a colleague that she cares for. Well, she has to distinct herself with her patients to fully use her skills, but quite too distinct. Minerva seems like the only one who really truly cares for Severus. Maybe that was your main goal. I'll have to read further to really know, but well, I guess I'll have to read more to find out.
AvadaK3 chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
Update... please? How are the four chapters going?
Guest chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
I really hope you will soon go on with this story. Your style of writing is absolutly gorgeous!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
please do finish it or i will die in pain !
i am ... i cant even cry !
please bring happiness back to them ! they need peace after all dont you think so
riverrat chapter 25 . 6/24/2012
That is a very interesting story. I also like your style of writing. You have a gift to get your readers imagination going, so we can picture Severus' mindscape perfectly

I hope you continue. It would be a shame if this great story wouldn't be finished.
Silverthreads chapter 25 . 12/1/2011
Ah, good to see this. I'm still caught up by it and in it.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 25 . 11/30/2011
Wonderful story. It has been an interesting journey and I hope updates are soon.
Kniga-Sitara chapter 25 . 11/30/2011
It is interest story... thanks for sharing yours idea! Wait for more :D