Reviews for Acting on Impulse
kanyon01 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Awh that was so cute! And their doubt was realistic! They didn't just magically gain excessive confidence! I don't even really ship this, but I still thought it was incredibly well written and adorable! Loved it! Great work and I wish there were more people who wrote for this pairing. If there were, maybe I'd ship it harder XD
9837281933210 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
nyaaaaa that is so cuuuute X3 I loved this that is soooooo sweet! mmmm
Skymouth chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Aw, I had a wrenching feeling in my gut when Jou was all guilting over the kiss he'd given Honda. Even made me cry a bit! I do love this pairing! Hooray for angst!
RococoSpade chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
ah, the fluffy cuteness i wish there was, too.
HeartGirl26 chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
FINALLY A BUDDYSHIPPING STORY AND A GOOD ONE TOO GREAT JOB
bluesonmondays chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I dont really know how to describe myself after reading this... but...wow! Pls write more becoz fanfic on this pairing is really little...
Secretly Sparkling chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Very sweet. I enjoyed this immensely!

"No, no, no, boring, stupid, rerun, no, no..."

Best line ever, by the way. ;) I could totally picture the character saying that.
Karrissarella chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Aww! I knew Honda had a thing for Jou. Lots of hints in the show/manga. -

And,I agree they're should be more Buddyshipping! I've wanted to write one ever since I got into yaoi, but I could never think of what to do. -; Maybe someday.

Thanks for the pleasure! fav
fightingcomet chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
aw..._ that was cute ...a little short, but i liked it! XD
taco chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
good ending,good job my love,im glad i finally read the chapter,
a-man-duh2004 chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Oh.. My.. God! This was so cute _ I'm usually one for SetoxJoey fics! I love it!
pat chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
hey, that was pretty good, you need to post more,so says your boyfriend
Dani chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Aw, a happy ending! I love your story, you should continue it!

Dani
Suuichi1868 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
AW! Th-that...was...s-so...CUTE! I loved it! And when they started joking around...that was so awesome! I loved it!
Yaoi Fanatic chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
That was a good story! There aren't enough Jou/Honda fics out there...