Reviews for Kurisutaru
Rainchaser chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Oh... this is certainly an intriguing premise, and well written, too. Looking forward to more, whenever that may be... _
Ciel Celeste chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
You have much potential in this story. I hope you'll continue to write it!
openwindow chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
this is a really great story! i also like the way you set up all the characters! KEEP UPDATING! (i'm adding you to my favorites list)
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
Hehe, now THIS is how an AU should be written! Very intriguing premise so far - I really look forward to reading more. I read the one-shot sidestory (just need to review it, if I haven't already ; ), and I'm really interested to see how this story line works out! So far, it's very nicely done, but of course you've shown that you're very capable of awesome, complex story lines. *squeals* (I'm such a plot junkie it's ridiculous... XD) Anyway, I like Ikiro a lot! Hehe, so we have the rurouni... I'll be interested to see what role he has in the story. I can't wait to read more!

Baka
xZig-zagx chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
_ Neat story so far! I really enjoyed it so far and I'm really glad I finally have time to read it! I look forward to more on any of your stories as you are an amazing writer!
Reignashii chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
interesting story!
Secono chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
*gasp* 3 The plot is brilliant... Please continue!
lolo popoki chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Very interesting indeed! You really have a remarkable imagination to come up with a scenario like this. It's very detailed, and definitely unique. Please keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing how things develop!
Bradybunch4529 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
What a great premise. I love the idea. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. update soon, please.
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
i like this plz update soon
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Interesting start so far... I don't mind if you work on multiple stories :) It just means more to look forward to! I don't know how you do it though... (*shakes head in awe*) I'm just working on ONE story, and I'm having a hard time... writer's block really sucks.
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Hehe, yay for another story! I certainly don't mind following multiple stories from you - I like your ideas, and this seems like a very interesting one for certain! I'm usually not one for AU fics, but I have to admit this one has me intrigued. Can't wait to see where you take it from here!

Baka