Reviews for Jupiter Rising
tdfscs chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
This was so funny and romantic, I loved it :]
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
I loved this story so much!
Ruby of Raven chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Ha! I loved it! Funny, cute, romantic, and sweet. Just the way I like them ;)
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
I kind of expected that Jiichan had taken the card out prior to leaving but I guess you needed a reason for Kaiba to come to Yami’s rescue…it was really romantic. The scene where Yami and Seto argue over who would take the card was hilarious though I have a bit of trouble imagining it. I like the star theme of the fic as well; it adds another element to the fic.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
loved it
DrewMayShipper chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
There was so much to love about this story and I loved it all. As much as I want to rant on about it all, I will save you the trouble and condense it as much as I can xD What I loved the most was the characterization of each person. They were represented to realistically and so well! Funnily enough, I think my favorite characters were Mokuba and Yugi...but I find them terribly endearing, so I'm partial to them xD I did love the characterizations very much though. I also liked the whole idea of the constellation tying into Seto for Yami. I also liked the banter on homosexuality between Seto, Yami, Duke, Mai, Bakura and Malik. It was refreshing xD It was a lovely story (:
mooshka chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
The ending may seem pointless and make a joke out of the delicately woven declaration made by Yami. But! I feel it's more realistic than most stories are. And more true to the existing backdrop of humour. Something more cliché would have ruined this sweet little romp.

Memorable Moment: Seto cooking. Personally, if someone was cooking me breakfast in black tights I'd wonder if they planned to kill me with the bacon and eggs.
SeReNiTy9293 chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
I found the kiss unexpected... Kisses on fanfics usually happen later in the relationship... I liked it though... _
shadows chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Aww. I didn't expect to like this story but I really did. I usually like more angst and drama, but I think all the humor sold me on it pretty quick. That was a very fun read, and I'm happy I found it! Oh man, I was so sure Kaiba was going to rip one of his Blue Eyes cards though and that made me sad, especially because I had been sure that it would turn out to be a misunderstanding like that. I'm glad he couldn't go through with it! Haha, the end of chapter 7 was especially great.
DamagedWorth chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
Absolutely brilliant. I loved it, I hope to see more from you. You really capture Seto and Yami as a couple well!
Abi2 chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
Kawaii, very wonderfully cute _
KnotofRibbon chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
Woohoo! Another wonderful story. I really enjoyed this. You're so amazing. Keep up the great work!
FanFiction.net fan chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Good one Kaiba!
FanFiction.net fan chapter 7 . 6/24/2006
That's not the right card! There is not way Sugoroku would have left that valuble card outside its case!

Lol!

Good one Yugi! Wonder what would happen if they left Yami for a week?

This is good! What's Seto gonna do?
FanFiction.net fan chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
Lol! Everyone arguing bout heaps of different stuff! Loved it!

Oh, how nice of Seto...