Reviews for No Regular Night
I have no words but it was. ...amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Really good! Please please please write more? Like the wedding? Or after they are married?
ihaveaboyfriend chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
my boyfriend hates pikachu but i love it
SECRET2ASSASSIN chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
brock and tracey are perverts
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
awesome! i loved it so much i have one request, make more of this story cause i want to read MORE! :)

i don't really have a computer name cuz i'm on my dsi. So just call me “Angelica0427 or Shugo Chara fan0427” Kristina Chang rules!:)

iKissTomboyz chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This was sweet. I loved it.
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very cute! I totally loved it. Keep it up xD
readeradv chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
ROTFLMAO! Can't... breathe... need... air... must... stop... laughing...
CharizardFlame chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I luv it! Next time can U write alemon story about May Drew ? I luv Contestshipping!
charizardag chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I must say, your AAML Stories are Awsome: Passionte, but not to graphic, just the way I like it. I would LOVE to see more of these very soon. Again, great story, espeshilly this one.
Echodust20299 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I thought that this was a very good stroy. Very poetic/metaphorical and I like that in a story. Awsome job once again!
rainastar chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
This was a wonderful story. Even though, I am not too crazy over Pokeshipping like I was so awesome!
Wakka02 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Liked it a lot! :P Finally those two get together... With the appearance of Haruka in Pokemon Advance and the disappearance of Misty everyone thought that they'd never get together again S And your language is MUCH better than others I could name out there *rolls eyes* Keep up the good work! :)