Reviews for Aftermath
Mornwey chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
Whoa, I just realised you wrote 'Grafitti' and 'But That's Okay' as well. You are /so/ going on my favourite authors list...

Peace out

~TSD
finkpishnets chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
Merlin. I've literally been making my way through all of your Constantine fics (Yay for Chastine *sigh*) and wanted to let you know how great they are and that I've been favouriting them as I've gone along. Love this one too but it's not finished *double sigh* Fancy updating it, maybe, possible, one day? *big grin* Cos that would be great :D
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 5 . 4/11/2006
CONTINUE! I command you! Naw, just joshing! But I love it and hope you continue! Pleaassee?

For me? Thankies! XD I'm addicted, whee!

~dAnA~AnAd~
Scary Vampiress chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
I love it! Update soon!
Sairahiniel chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
lol, that was great. i like this! Pls. update! i love chas.
Ericka Jane chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Awesome fic! Update soon please!
yellowdello chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
Love it! Continue writing!

WHY! WHY DOES CHAS HAVE TO DIE!
Decollage chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Huzzah!

Wow. Very well written, and, if possible, I like the plot even more than your writing style, which also significantly rocks the house. Keep on truckin', this is really exquisite.
affi chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
wow this is a really good story keep up the good work :)
Ultra Rodimus chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
*winces* That was a bit harsh, don't'cha think? I don't like Jody. What happens next?
Ultra Rodimus chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
I'm interested in seeing this one continued. Is this based after the movie or did you read the book? 'Cause in the book Chaz is made a half-angel to replace Gabriel. And are you sure that Jodey has an 'e' in it? I thought it was spelled Jody. Anyway, update please.
Chloroform chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
I really like this fic, the way you set the mood right from the beginning and have maintained it throughout is wonderful. Despite the constant taste of something darker it leaves, the hamster and the mention of John's previous antics with Father Lawrence's electronics lighten it very well. I love the inclusion of Chas's hamster. It's just so... Chas. Please update soon.
Mousewolf chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
In the words of Gwen stefani, "What you waiting for?"

This is GREAT stuff! I want more!