Reviews for The Summoner
ellenmedeiros12 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
make gaara the one sakura is going to summon next please? soo cute make a little gaasaku too... please again? i love the history
Footster26 chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Just found your story and I LOVE IT!

I don't know if your continuing it but i really hope you do!

Update soon! :D
kingdomhearts4evar chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Awww kawaii. I LOVE Haku I just adore him! And yay Narusaku they rule. This is the best AU I've read so far. What about Tenten, is she gonna be a summon? And if so do you think she could be Neji's? That's my 2nd favorite pairing after Narusaku. Then it's Kibahina.
ReaderWorm101 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Is this story continuing? o.0
KohoriNS6 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
WOOT!Narusaku!Good idea for this story.
Twilight Tribal chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
ARE YOU VER GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY? COME ON! HURRY UP AND UPDATE IT!
Unico Luna Angelo chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
update soon i really like this story and can the summon in the staff be neji? PLAESE LET IT BE NEJI-KUN
shadow-binder chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
i really love your story... so i hope you can update soon...
bigbadwolfie604 chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
Nice!

I enjoyed this story and every chapter. Please continue this story!
Twilight Tribal chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
please continue the story. I really want to know what happens next!
Mr. Nobody chapter 6 . 11/13/2008
I am liking this so far, also, may I share my thoughts.

Long ago, I began trying to think of a story with the Naruto characters as creatures or humans going on quest. When I read this, I thought that some of the ideas I had might help out.

In my idea, it was night time with the moon out, and Sasuke and Naruto were facing an enemy that used sound to drive those who hear it insane, plus, she was behind an army of corpes, preventing them from reaching her, so they both were desperatly trying to block out the searing pain. But then, from the shadows, a living shadow began to phase straight through the army, none of their attacks touching it.

When it finally reached the enemy boss, clouds had covered the moon that lit the night, and the shadow faded revealing Shikamaru with leather armor, a black cloak, and a sword. He then fought the enemy, receaving injuries as he did, but finally, he went flying over a cliff with her, about to fall to his doom, and her's. But then, the clouds cleared revealing the moon. Instantly, he turned back into a living shadow, saving himself from the fall, leaving the enemy to fall to her doom.

Basicaly, what I thought was he was originaly a relunctant warrior for hire, but thanks to him insulting a wind witch he saved, saying saving her was troublesome, she cast a curse on him to become a untouchable shadow, who can't touch back, when the light touches him. Only by proving himself as a true hero can he lift the curse.

You can use this idea if you want, just let me know if you do. Otherwise, just ignore me. I like to sometimes share ideas, sorry for wasting your time.

Please do continue, and sorry for the long review, I really like this story, especialy with Sakura summoning Naruto, I liked the fact that you made him the GREAT FOX DEMON, but made him forget what he did, almost reminds me of MAR with Ginta and Baboe.

Anyway, please continue.

Signed,

Mr. Nobody

P.S. I think Gaara should be a Shukaku summon gone wild, so it is up to Sakura and Naruto to stop his rampage. Or, a Sand Priest, just a thought. Thanks!
h3rshy675 chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
i absolutely love this!i can just picture Konohamaru as a little duckie... AWW! w he's just so cute!

plz update as soon as you can!

-h3rshy
Momoe-kun chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
update soon! this is great!
twilitekittie chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
puca kittie is very happy about the story u are writing it is very good puca.
Rowan Isabella McCarter chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
This is an interesting story, hope you continue soon.