Reviews for I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane
Chicagoman58312 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hate 2 wake u up 2 say goodbye
Janay Leonard chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I must say that was short, but also I must say it is all about quality and not quantity. That really was great
93BexyG93 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
OMG I love armageddon ( cry every time i watch it. every single one.) I love the film and this fanfic truely did it justice. I am amazed at how few people have fanfics for this amazing film
Papa bear fan chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
:') Aw, this story touched my heart, and there arn't many things that do that anymore. This was a great idea, I miss Harry, he was a good guy, even better after he saved A.J and doomed himself, but at least Gracie was happy. The part during her wedding with the pictures also touched me.

-Papa bear fan
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was short but so sweet. I loved it!
evan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
one problem. his last words were we win gracie.
ibwhoib chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
wonderful! was about to cry...wish there was more.
Ginny278 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Ahh...thats was sad...watching the end of the movie always makes me want to cry... I like how you did it from Harry's point of view..
Mela chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
That was just amazing! Armageddon is my favourite movie and is one of the few that makes me cry, and this is one of the few fanfics. It's was great.
rebelgal1990 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
This was so short, but it was great. It was powerful. It made me cry. Who knew so few words could be so powerful. Good luck on any other stories that you might write.
Twilight Prince chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This is the best oneshot I've ever read! (which aren't many) "Leaving on a jet plane" is my favorite song ever!
Andymaster chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Pretty cool one!
punkrockstargrl101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
oh my god, that is so sweet. i love the movie and that part made me cry. i love the story!
porkchop101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I love the movie so much and ordinarly if I love the movie I love the chapter and that is worked

loved this chapter
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Aww... SO sweet and I can SO picture it. Very sad.

Red Bess Rackham