Reviews for Written in Blood
Update Soon.
Izayoi Tashio 18 chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
next chapter pwease!
plum chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
I was a very very very big fan why did you stop writing.
Catty0798 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
i like it a lot! i'm going to read all that you have and post at the end again...

~Catty
GenericX chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
This has to be one of the best fics I have ever read. :D I seriously can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
RunRAMENrun chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
update soon please!_! Its such a great story! I really love it! 10/10
hitodama's tricks chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
WOW! This is the best Winry/Edward fanfic I have ever read! I love the way you write, very detailed and your great at keeping them in character! Poor Winry! Ed needs to say he loves her! - stupid Ed! *smacks Ed upside the head*... but he's only doing it to protect her...*pats Ed on head*. I can't wait to see what happens to them, I hope Roy and co. finds them soon! Anyway, please update soon because this is a great fic!

BTW- im putting this fanfic on my favorites! _

~Fireashes
Queen Ellie chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
This was the first story I ever read one this site,and it inspired me to write my very own story which in the process so remember to keep updating, and soon I hooked! Also looked out for my story in a couple of weeks, K? K!
EdxWinry chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
please update soon! htis chapter was great!
WinryElric chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
i love this fic so much please continue!
fatalxbeautee chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
That last chapter was sorta unexpected I liked it.

And FMA is my new obsession, too. First it was InuYasha, then Kingdom Hearts, and now FMA. They're all awesome, but right now FMA ore awesome, just like your story!

:D

UPDATE SOON!
fmalover01 chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
Hey I love your story! update update update update!
lil89linz chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
Wow. That was really good!I loved it! Post the next chapter soon ok?
Wind Spirited Kaz chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
M, nice job. You've got me hooked to this story, it's excelent. I haven't seen any typoes or anything, so awesome job. Keep up the nice work, and I hope I see this story updated soon.
Miyuki chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
So you pretty much HAVE to and I mean HAVE to update before I go crazy. This is probably one of the best written winxed fics I have ever read, honestly. Everything about it is perfection. And with that said, PLEASE update.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »