Reviews for Written in Blood
Cayli chapter 6 . 6/2/2005
i am dying to read more i love this fic! you got the characters just right! i think it is perfect, but i do miss AL! I LUV IT
summerlover01 chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
I love your story! Its one of the best fma fanfics ive read in a while. Please udate soon!
Fmalover chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
"NOTE: THIS IS NOT A YAOI FIC, SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO MAKE IT INTO ONE! ARGHH!"

"Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in FMA. Ed is so . . .hot . . .though . . ."

1st... let me say- THANK YOU GOD! We need more people like you posting fanficts up on here!

2nd... Ed is hot... but not as hot as Dark from DNAngel go to "http; .net" (not sure if they allow web adresses in reviews)
AngeloflLight chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
*sits in jaw dropped silence then snaps out of it* NO! i must know what is going to happen! i must! you have me hooked! please update again soon! please!
Destiel500 chapter 6 . 5/24/2005
I really enjoyed this fic up to this point. It would be my greatest pleasure if you would update as soo as possible. Nice work.
Destiel500 chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
So far I like the way the fic is going. That's why I'm reviewing. So keep up the good work and do the best that you can!
Enula chapter 6 . 5/24/2005
I swear, this story just keeps getting better and better with each chapter. Every post I read, I think "Man, can't get any better than this." And yet...it keeps getting better! The suspense in this one was excellent. The whole chase scene was described perfectly. It went fast to leave the reader out of breath also, but it was in just enough detail along the way. The love scene near the end of heartwarming, a nice thing to give Ed and Winry after all the trouble you put them through, lol. Anyway, I'm glad you'll be updating more often now. Just make sure you don't lose the quality of your writing. It's perfect! That's all for now.
Kagura's Last Hope chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
please udpate soon! htis chapter as great!
The Last Silver X chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Cool Fic keep it up and like update soon

thanks
Yugata Tenshi chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
Well, very interesting. I felt like holding my review till I got to this chapter so here goes.

I thought the first chapter was somwhat rushed, alot of things jammed into a small about of space (at least for me) perhapes you could've explained things a little more or slowed down a little. But as the chapters went on, I got pretty hooked. *feels like crying over Al's death*

And the Ed and Winry fluff was pretty sweet, but maybe a little too sugary if you consider the anime, but again, that's just me.

My only real advice would be to slow things down a little, but then again, I'm just some random reader who stumbled across your story,whom you have complete right to ignore, lol.

Otherwise, good job. I look forward to seeing what happens next to Ed and Winry, keep it up

ja ne!
Yunie-O chapter 6 . 5/18/2005
wow great chapter! more fluff!1 lol update soon!
inuyasha09 chapter 6 . 5/18/2005
thannku so much!.
Luna-chan2 chapter 6 . 5/18/2005
I loved it! They just can't get a break can they...can't wait to see what happens next! _
anonymous chapter 6 . 5/17/2005
ohh you're evil to leave it hanging like that! but i love this fic! update asap and congrats that our icky projects are over )
Saturn Stars chapter 6 . 5/17/2005