Reviews for Written in Blood
hiei44 chapter 6 . 5/17/2005
That was a great chapter. I am glad that Ed and Winry got away from them, at least for a little while. I tgave them a chance to talk a little. I am glad that Ed feels the same way for Winry that she feels for him. I like how they both feel asleep in the woods. That was cute. I didn't like how Ed woke up, especailly with Winry not anywhere in sight. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
Kitty Katana chapter 6 . 5/17/2005
Can I tell you something?

...I think I love you. *cough* Sorry. Sometimes I drift off to a happy place when I find such good stories.

This is so perfect. There's just the right mix of action, semi-believable fluff and completely in-character lines. I've yet to find another even close to as good. I really don't toss out free compliments often, but this completely deserves it. I will be waiting breathelessly for your next chapter.
rain angst chapter 6 . 5/17/2005
Update update update. I loved it, can't wait for the next chapter.
lil89linz chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
good job once more! mysterious...i think i no who that was!
lil89linz chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
yet again another great story keep writinbg them
lil89linz chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
wow once again very good! i luv this fic! id have to say, this this is one of the best edxwinry fics i ever read. plz keep writing!
lil89linz chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
wow that was good!a little confusing at first but very good! cant wait to read the next ones!
Yunie-O chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
great chapter! keep the good work! P
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
oh! please updatee as soon as you're done with icky projects! i really love this fic and I must know what happens next!
MagicianCyborg chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Nice ending... Oh, new reviewer here. I absolutely love romance and angst fics. I think you're doing a great job with this fanfiction. Way to "explicate" the details! Update as soon as you can, okay?
Enula chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Wow...this chapter definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved the way you were ale to describe Ed's "hypnotism". I pictured everything very vividly. I'm glad Winry was able to snap Ed out of it (this time...). Wouldn't want Ed to make Winry deformed or anything. Well, with that said, update as soon as you can! Can't wait to see what happens next.
edxwinry chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
great chapter! please update soon!
rain angst chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Wow that was great. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alchemist Jade chapter 5 . 5/10/2005
One word for this masterpiece...exquisite!
goat god chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
That was so frikn' awsome!please update soon!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »