Reviews for Written in Blood
Enula chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
This story rocks! Your writing style is so good and the lengths of your chapters are perfect. The way you describe their emotions are touching and the storyline is unique and original. Overall, 11 out of 10! I hope you update soon. I'm putting this on my favorites list and you on my author alert. Don't make me wait too long! I'm dying to see what happens next.
Saturn Stars chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
I think I am in love! Update!
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Ha ha! They got hit in the head with shoes! Well, I liked it. I hope you get the chance to update soon, I wanna find out what happens! Good job! TTYL!

-Fanatic
CiNtUrO-cHaN chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
YAY so so so cute! / ED X WINRY 4EVER AND EVER EVER EVER!

I love this fanfic! I'm glad that it's not an one-shot but a long story, phew _ I hope there would be a lot of romantic moments hehehehe _~

Please, upload the following chapter ASAP! A Edo to Winry fan waits forward to it!

CiNtUrO-cHaN

(my msn is cinturo ! I'd love to talk someday with u! and excuse my poor english, i'm spanish girl! U)
Gozilla chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Excellent story! -
The Demon Sisters chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Excellent story! It was so sad that they both believed that the other was dead. And what happened to Al? How did Winry survive? Hopefully we won't have to wait long to find out.

Update asap!
Nyago chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Interesting fanfic, you got my attention however is this base on the anime, manga? or just something you are making? o.o Cuz the plot is very ...amusing.

~Nyago
chickenman chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
nice fic... now update soon for this and unforseen attractions soon or i'll hunt u down lol

I WIN!