Reviews for Perception
TerraSoloRap chapter 1 . 1/1
Um are you writing about some other Solo? You do not know Han Solo, not even one tiny bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Wow, that was beautiful.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Totally love this.
Corelli Sonatas chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is a wonderful and beautiful depiction of both Leia and Han. The way by which you describe Leia to be broken is marvelous (and true), and Han's role as her shield could not be more perfect. I genuinely enjoyed reading this! Thank you.
TwoHeartsBecomeOne chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was amazing!
Spookyflame chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Interesting and thoughtful take on Han's point of view. Good job!
ChurchofFreebird chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Sweet side of Han!
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Will you write one from Leia's POV?

...p-p-p-please!

You FF authors are masters of characterization! Chapeau!
Sarah T chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Excellent characterization of both Han & Leia and interesting idea for this little vignette!

I really like the fan fiction you have written so far! Thumbs Up!

In my last comment, I forget to mention that I like the way you easily include Luke as "best" brother/best friend in your stories, for they center mostly around Han&Leia. Great!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That's a really good description of Han. You should write a full-length story about them were they have kids and officially announce that they are staying together forever or something since they can't get married.

Nice job!
Master PyroKrazywithaK chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
"Strong on the outside, broken on the inside-like a box of china that's been dropped."

That line was simply beautiful. You did a really nice job of capturing Leia's personality. Throughout the films, Leia almost never cries (except for when she's a little weepy after Luke tells her the truth, but if you just found out that the monster who destroyed everything you loved was your father, you'd be pretty bummed, too!). She remains strong, but obviously has a lot of trouble in her life. The way you wrote Han into this was beautiful because some fanfiction doesn't show how much he respects her and understands her. He's not that clueless!

This was a nice way to put it all. Bravo!

(My pen name is in parentheses if you want to check out what I've written. I have an AU Han/Leia piece that I'm almost finished, so if you feel like it, I'd be honored if you reviewed!)

Master Pyro
yoshimiwolfspaw chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Great story. Love the whole stereotype issue. _
oXShadowXo chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
aww that was beautiful! *tear* you need to write more stories!

*shadow