Reviews for Photograph
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
So sweet and nostalgic. Loved it. Brought up so many memories and ideas of incidents with very little description on your part. Very effective and fun to read.

Thanks,

Sapphireswimming
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Sweet and sad.
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was beautiful.
cool-kitsune chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I've seen those pictures you described and I was extremely touched by the Roy with his arm over Hughes' shoulder.

I love this fan fic because it's just nice to take a trip down memory lane, neh?

Keep on doing more wonderful fics.
wyldcat chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Ooh, I like this one. It's short, but I still like it!
aphinitea chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
sweet and sad...and beautiful...
kweli chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
it was sweet, i liked it.
Nashidesei chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
-snifsnif-

Sweet, indeed. Very much so. Just as bitter, though. I love the realization that Maes never seemed to change, and now he never would. It was just about enough to make me cry.

Absolutely brilliant, wonderful, and vairuos other things that have no words to describe them. Your stories never cease to amaze me.
Outsane chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
*sob* Noo! Come back, Maes! ;_;
Mandy138 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
O0o0o0o, yay! haven't seen anything from you in a while and you come back with another awesom piece. ) I will have to check out said 'site' for that smiling Roy pick. I've seen an icon made from it but never the source and had thought it just some fanart. But if you say it exists...I must find. )

Looking forward to more angsty!Roy works. XD
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
You certainly do have a feel for vignettes. Yes, this was short, sweet and melancholy. I liked it! Thanks!