Reviews for Mandos's Embrace
llcyyxx chapter 25 . 1/31
NOOOO! NOT FINGOLFIN AND FINGON! NOOOOO! At least Caranthir and Finrod are still alive...
Fullmoon134 chapter 25 . 1/8
I really hope you one day find the heart to finish this story because it's a great one and I'd really like to know how it ends
Larisya chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
I laughed at this story. A lot. Delightedly, of course. Awesome!
Larisya chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
For, like, the first time EVER, Glooorrrfiinnndellll'sss nooot gay!
(For, like, the first time EVER, I'm completely freeeee!) Tangled.
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
I hope one day you get to finishing this story. I started reading it along time ago. I hope to finish it.

E
Glory Bee chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
You have my mind going in some interesting directions. First I am chuckling over Cirdans love biting the wrong person and now I find myself realizing there is a way to tell the twins apart lol
Zelha chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Spirit, my dear, how are you? I hope you're doing well, it's been years since I last contacted you because of this story. I fervently hope you get around to publish it entirely (since I noticed in your profile you have the ending written, you evil lady!), if only for your satisfaction of seeing one of your writings complete.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still around, after all these years, and I'm still one of your followers. I do hope to see read you soon, and I wish you happy holidays, good vibes and happy thoughts. :D

Tenna' ento lye omenta!. :D
forestreject chapter 24 . 10/16/2011
So does he get busted down a couple of ranks for shooting off his mouth?
random random random chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Really going to enjoy reading this fully.

Till next time
Kender chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I applaud you and your writing! Not only is it beautifully descriptive but it is also entertaining and the developement of the plot in this particular story is uinique and well rounded. I love your sense of humour and the fact that you use minor characters to interact with Azalea (also in ch. 2 you used one of my favourite poems). Again I commend you on your writing and can't wait to finish your story!
Anonymous chapter 25 . 9/27/2010
ooh naughty naughty! ;) more!
goldleaves chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
would you please update soon? please ?

I love this story so so so soooo much and I really want to read more! It's so not fair that there are not that many Glorfindel/OC fics that are actually completed out there and I so want you to finish this one, It's amazing :)
Shetan20 chapter 25 . 6/16/2010
I have just discovered this wonderful story between Azalea and Glorfindel. The repartee between the lovers is magic...
Shirrif chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
An elf named Azalea? Not in Middle-earth! It's hobbit females who have flower-names.

No one who's actually read Tolkien could take this seriously.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 25 . 8/20/2009
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WAIT HAPPENS NEXT AND YEA WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THE COOL CHARACTER'S BEIN LEFT OUT IN THE COLD.

BTW LOVIN THE STORY IT EFFIN ROX..