Reviews for Picking Up Rose Petals
pryanka Angel chapter 5 . 7/16
continue love story of jounouchi and seto kaiba
dancing elf chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
so much fun
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
I must say quite an intersting

story..can't wait for yooh to

actually update again XD

But i must say it's past september

now lol..where in october..so

please update soon..i wanna no

what happens next

Greatly enjoying this story..love

the coupling of Seto && Joey far

too much XD

x Rin x
LinaKer chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
~is jumping up and down~ More, More! I want more!... please? pretty please? I'll give you a cookie? Three cookies? A Dozen?
Sakurascorpion19 chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
Good ending to the 5th chapter! Very exciting! AND VERY INTERESTING! Good work...I'll be waiting!
Sakurascorpion19 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Good start...of course, I'm not a big fan of ShizukaxSeto pairings...but w/e...I can't wait to read on!
carved-in-shadows chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
aw, that was SO sweet, I'm not a big Kaiba/Jou fan myself, but if I keep reading stories like this, I'll become one! lol Do you think you could email me the link to your LJ I would be interested in reading the whole thing..thanks..and update soon with the last chapter!
Miguels-Lover chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Wow! Loved this Chapter! _

I have to say the line where Jou described what him and Seto were intending to do, hehe, i did love that line!

Great Chapter, i'm excited for Chapter 6!

Miguels-Lover
QueenOfGames2 chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
WOO HO Go Set and Jou! Lol If I was lesbian and Jou was a girl ::grwl: m hm! lol AHAHAHAHA HE SAHVED HIS LEGS ::dies of laughter:: that's so great! ::whipes tear:: anywho ud when possible

The *Queen of Games*
Jeremy 'Zem' Williams chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
I LOVE THAT STORY! VERY AWESOME!
Dramastarelf chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
It's weird everytime I try to review this story and ask to have the LJ links sent to my email it send me to my account. well any way this is a really fun storie to read and if you have a yahoo account you should think about joining the dragon lair. oh and my e-mail is thanks
Darkwitch17 chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Wow! that was great!

I wish I could write like you!

Please update soon!

-Darkwitch17-
QueenOfGames2 chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
So much deciet tonight! Sorry it's taken me so long to review... packing up and saying my goodbyes has been taking a lot of time... and I'm not even leaving until the end of next month! HA! Anyhow good chapter... Setoa nd Jou on the couch... hm I've done that! HA! Go me! lol sorry shameless plug there! Update when you can!

The *Queen Of Games*
Princess Of Kamui chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
Yikes!

A masquerade! WOW! Joey and Kaiba dancing Honda and Bakura two! O_O Please *puppy eyes* continue your fic! Will Joey be able to get Kaiba's love? Nice fic!

Keep up the good work! Also if there are spelling mistakes in this review is because english isn't my mother language... -.-U

Ja ne!