Reviews for Trapped by you
Paul Lenzen chapter 13 . 9/8
its so good why did you stop? please more chapters...
Sfloresf chapter 13 . 7/31
Oh My! I am so hooked on your story. I just Love the way you made Anakin to be such a good Father. Knowing he did not have a father figure.
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WONDERFUL STORY... PLZZZZ
Jadaerys chapter 13 . 9/25/2016
Please have mercy and finish your fic
SiriuslyPink chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
This Padme is so weak. Even more so than the original Padme was at the end of the last prequel movie.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
Steamy...
Vivss chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
I cant believe the story stops here! I do hope you'll continue it even though it's been years!
Eldar-Melda chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
It's a shame you didn't continue this story, a true sahme.

It's such an interesting story!
QueenNaberrie chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Ohhh...I know it's been a long time since you updated this, but I live in hope that you do.

Lovely redemption story & love story! :,) I hope Anakin is successful & survives to come home to his family. I'm glad Obi-Wan sees what strength Anakin's attachment and love for Padme and now the twins has given him to resist the Dark Side.

I have marked this story to alert me if you ever do decide to update it. :)
omnomchocolate chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Please update soon! I adore this story terribly and I love the relationship between Anakin and Padme. This is beautifully written and it would be just a waste to let it go like that. I am eager to read more.
JediGaladriel chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
This is so good! Please don't give up on this! I want to see what happens! Will Anakin survive the confrontation? Please update soon!
frenchfan78 chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
beautiful story please update!
pkatharine chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
please update soon! they are very in character.
Saioric chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
All this story is awesome. The idea behind is simply genial. I'm frankly intrigued how Anakin will be redeemed, if this is your idea (I hope it is!). Now, it seems that the Death Star is ready for its aparition. Please, add more chapters! Can't wait!
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 13 . 10/14/2008
Please update soon! I have to know what happens! Please! Can't wait for more this story is AWESOME!
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
great story please update.