Reviews for Crystallized
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
LOL 300 cenz...LOVED IT!
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Lol, crystallizing blood. Very interesting. I never thought of that. Cool idea. Later dude.
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
LOL! This is a really cute and funny fic!
Annethy chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
nice and well rounded. i realy liked it. :3

“You’re welcome. Now how do we go about explaining how we earned 300 cenz on this mission without doing anything but standing on the corner?”

that cracked me up.
Basser chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
lmao. Ed in makeup and a tube top... I can, sadly, picture that. xD "Hey baby. How'z about we go back to my place? Rowr."
smeg1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Again short and sweet, with just a twist of that odd humour.
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hahahaha! Ed in a dress! Hahahaha!
aphinitea chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
lol! earning money for the military that's a first...
Gozilla chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Very good! -
Uchiha Kuraiko chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Genius! This is going in my favorites.

I really loved who you’d stop Ross once in a while to give a comment about the mission. It was a wonderful idea that had me laughing.
Nashidesei chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Hahahahaha. Love the part at the end.

"You’re welcome. Now how do we go about explaining how we earned 300 cenz on this mission without doing anything but standing on the corner?"

Had me giggling for ages. Also, I really like the whole idea of crystallizing the blood from Ed's wound. Very, very, VERY cool. You rock, lady.
Rogue-of-Fortune chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Amazing! This was quite hilarious, and insightful too. Maybe you could keep this story going? Or maybe this is it?

Well, anyways, nice work!
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Oh, no! Not with his LEFT foot! The poor guy didn't deserve THAT, did he? And I'm really curious, how DID they earn 300 cenz for just 'standing on the corner?' As usual, I loved it! Thanks!