Reviews for Aftermath
luda chapter 5 . 5/5/2005
keep up da good work!
velvetglove chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
Yippee to update and Alucard makes an appearance!
Hellsingfan chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
Looking forward to more Hellsing goodness!
Hellsingfan chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
This is like wow. This chap really takes the cake. It's awesome annd left me speechless and crying too. You're evil. You gave vampire Walter a whole new characterisation that's believable and heartbreaking. I love this.
Darin Osborne chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
I have read two chapters thus far. Your story "AFTERMATH" is quite captivating, and so far very truley depicts the "HELLSING" lore at its finest. If there is any thing I would reccomend, it is that you add more environment specific details. Ex: Add further details as to the cemetary at which the funeral in chapter one was set. Where was Integra standing off at? A tree, or perhaps by a nearby headstone that marked the resting site of someone else dear to her? Perhaps while wandering away from the funeral, she stumbled upon a nearby marker that brought back complex memories. I am by no means what so ever, a proficient writter. Quite the contrary, I am very inexperianced and fledgling, but the one thing I do know, is that writting, in any form, is, in a metaphorical sense, poetic. You cannot alow yourself to stop with only the first thoghts that you concieve, but rather dwell, consider every little detail of the characters,situations, environments, and periods of which you are currently writting. There should be no limit to your creativity. You shoul add every thought, explore every possibility, and insert every detail. As the story is at this time, it is rather more like a script, written in novelization form. As I am relativley certain, it is a novelization type, that is my advice,keep up the ggod work, and God bless.
VampKitty chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
I remember this chapter back when you posted in on livejournal- I still tear up whenever I read it.

I don't think you made Integra sappy at all. I think that she most likely would break down a little, given the circumstances.

Great work
janenoe chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Coolness. Anderson's inner thoughts.
passing by. a friend chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
This is turning out to be a promising fic. I like all the chapters. You capture each character well.
luda chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
i'd like 2 c more so keep updatin!
TornadoReviewer chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
Interesting look at Anderson 's good to see that he is something more than "Sectio killer".

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
kip chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
Cool so far. Hope you update quickly.
janenoe chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
Cries. You mean they want to kill Walter? No they can't. Integra will save him! I like your characterization here, even the Queen. I like your dialogue, very tight and no-nonsense. Can't wait to see how Integra helps Walter.
janenoe chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I love this. It's short, but good. Seras and Pip are so IC. I like the little bit about Integra, when she struggled with her speech.
Thess chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
Goodness, I forgot to review this? It's excellent so far. Pip's chapter was my favorite but Integral one was also very good (you are one of the handful authors who can capture Manga Integral, most reduce her to a wretched of nerves who shouts and insults for no reason *gag*). I will dearly wait more.

Yours,

Thess.
nightcreature chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Yay! New fic. I like ths. Update soon.