Reviews for What Insertion?
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Okay you got my interest. But a tip, list down all characters at the end of a chapter for references.
tsukiyomi83 chapter 39 . 10/15/2011
Great story. Update soon.
Chaosknight chapter 39 . 10/9/2011
Great story. Update soon.
Rambonata chapter 38 . 2/8/2010
And here i thought you'd had died...
PiKA of DEWM chapter 37 . 11/14/2007
Loved this chapter! XD Attract made me laugh so hard.

Please do keep this story going; It's good, and is a non-stop source of entertainment.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 37 . 11/6/2007
Wow! I can't wait to see who the mystery character is! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Rambonata chapter 36 . 7/23/2007
Can you update soon? im like... checking every 2 days for the past few months!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 36 . 4/4/2007
Great! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 35 . 3/2/2007
Cool! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 34 . 1/30/2007
Awsome! Update soon please! Ja ne!
crystlshake chapter 34 . 1/29/2007
The part with the fire attack being dropped from above by means of gravity seemed a bit hooky. The only way that would work is if its 'fuel source' lasted long enough for that. Not what I would imagine a flamethrower attack to work under for the most part. However it could be easily argued that most other flame techniques opperate under a mobile fuel source ( such as ember or flame blast) so it isnt really that big of an issue. The energy efficency or energy pool size available to each sibling will be more apparent as they get drawn into more conflicts. Though I imagine Phibrizo's other tennants kind of put him on equal or better footing than his sister in a majority of situations. The creative combination and alternate usage of attacks is good, and something i look forward to. It'll get a bit rougher for Phibrizo if the secret of his vulnerability gets out too much.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 33 . 1/6/2007
Cool! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 31 . 12/9/2006
Awsome! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 31 . 12/9/2006
My cocker spaniel's been dead for awhile, and my Beagle recently died. Weird eh?
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 30 . 11/9/2006
This is such a great story that I wish I could just print it all out so I could read it no matter where I am! Update soon please! Ja ne!