Reviews for To Carthage, Burning
sna chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I thought this was a great one-shot, completely off the rails by the last quarter and a really great premise for looking into Kakashi as he has to face the people who didn't care about Obito but care about the eye in his face. (I loved the quasi-Itachi homicidal bits in there... you sure can try to kill them all Kakashi!) The parts where Kakashi and Obito are talking inside his head are really well done and I loved the fact that he knows he's going crazy and doesn't much care - just treats it like one more part of shinobi life.

Only query - Rin survives that mission... so why is she dead all of a sudden?

Other than that, loved it and it went on my faves.

iamanumber chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Very well done!

Poor Kakashi... I'd say more, but I'm not really thinking very clearly right at the moment. *sobs*

I hope to see more Kakashi Gaiden fics from you some day! That part of Naruto ate my brain too D
Gavin Gunhold chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
"He can handle being crazy; it happens to perfectly respectable ninja all the time."

Best. Line. Ever.

This is so well done - brutal and honest - and the transition from young to old Kakashi makes perfect sense in this context.
Steven chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Ouch. That was ... GREAT!
silenced lambs chapter 1 . 4/20/2005 incredible piece of work. The portrayal of Kakashi and the Uchiha clan is just so realistic...and I love how you can hear Obito talking in Kakashi's head.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2