Reviews for Yami Imitations and Other Ways to Get Out of Class
kballkdball chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
oh my GAWD! both chapters are SOOO funny!
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
roflmao! this is like something out of the abridged series! xD absolutally wonderful fic!

-catches breath and clicks the fav button-
alyabunny chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
O.M.G!I laughed so hard I inhaled my gum and nearly headdesked on my keyboard!
Dark Magician Girl Of Chaos chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
I loved it! It amused me greatly.

Different too, I never thought about them -pretending- to be their other selves before
venusguytrap chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Hard to say which one I liked better, both are genius, I might say though. Keep writing your awesome stories!
venusguytrap chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
lol, This was definitely one of the most amusing fanfics I've ever read! I was laughing my head off! VERY nicely done! It is a new fave.
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
No worry! Was funny as original! VERY clever! (huggles fic) Oops! Mesa leaving you out! (huggles Hikari of the Moon) Yay! (remembers something!) Ack! I forgot something else! YAWI! (huggles Yawi) And Axel! (huggles Axel!) (giggles in much the same way Malik did (which was a very funny bit, I must add)) Can you tell I'm in a weir-der mood tha' normul? (giggles) 'm tired! An' when I get tired and read/see humorous stuff, I get SPACEY! YIPPEE! (floats off)

Tie-dyed Trickster (and her various muses)
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
... (staring at screen, jaws slack) ...!.! (enter muse) muse: Sorry about that. Our (my and the other muses) ispiree (Trickster) is, at the moment, too busy construncting an alter and singing praises in between fits of hystarical laughter to type up this review. She loves this story, thinks the idea is pure genius, and is awed by its all-round awsomeness. She is worshiping the cyberspace this story occupies even as I type. (sigh) Why does MY inspiree have to be one of the fanatical ones?

The Various Muses of the Tie-dyed Trickster (and the Tie-dyed Trickster herself)
Adreus chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
That was awesome xP
SalanTrong chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
you are an awesome genious!
ibbity chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
that was even more random. seriously...you should write more YGO stuff.
ibbity chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
hm, that was random lol
Koloro chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
That was so cute! XD fave!
Mischieff-Maker chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
that was fan-freakin-tastic man. . . i wonder what would happen if I used that excuse. . . they'd probably just send me to the councelor. . . .again. . . .
Rambie chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Tee-hee-he. x3 I look forward to reading more of your genius-spawn. I went into conniptions reading this.