Reviews for A Feeling I Hide
YukariMusa chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVE LOVE LOCE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the movie and book! -read it for school and liked it weird huh?-
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
You should write songs. You awesome at poetry. Just start on the rhythm and rhyme and you can write a song in time. LOL I rhymed! I'm so happy about that. Good chap.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I think I read the outsiders. I can't remember if I had. I have read The wave though. Goo story so far. I can see everything in my head. I have avery vivid imagination.
KNDfreak chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Just...so...cute...to...handle! I feel so giddy! DxS 4evea!
Galateagirl chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
Cute, cute, cute!
Sparky chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
Their frist date is so great! Love is in the air and it about time. Danny and sam forever! Update now! MORE! PLEASE!
Sparky chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I like it. The you did the note it was to great for words. I just love to see danny and sam as a love team. You did so well with their feels. I could see this happening in one of the shows with one bad guy he had to get rid of. Great!
Katherine chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
Please don't end it right there!Write about ehat happend the after the kiss.(next day,next week,etc.)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
A little mushy, but very accurate. ;) I still don't remember the movie being like the book...hmm...(outsiders I mean).

Anywho, you have good poems girl, although I don't think Danny would have made that one up. It's still cute though. :D
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
The movie and the book (like most movies and books) weren't very close as I recall. Both were very sad.

My problem with this chapter, is Sam's clothing. You spent a lot of time on it to describe her nervousness about it, and then when she found something, you didn't even describe it? I'd like to know what she had on. ;)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Very nice poem. I really enjoyed it.

The chapter was a little mushy, but I like how Danny is (as normal) completely oblivious. ;) Looking forward to more.
outlawarcher chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
i wish it could be longer but it tis ur descison also make a ghost attack and like make her make danny fall for her then have sam save danny just my idea
PhantomAL chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
If this WAS the last chapter, then u ended it very well!

PhantomAL
1kimmywimm chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
oh i have read the outsiders! its good! please continue

Kimberly
james difley chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
dear,lady isis rose.

you should hurry and write the next is one of the best storys ive ever read and first one i'm doing a review for. i like your poetry to. i cant wait for the next chapter. im going to look up other storys youve writen.

your fan,