Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Helpful chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Pity, everyone's in character, good movement, what you're missing, what makes the whole story run, is the plot beyond "Harry meets the Detectives" (I'm not trying to spell the japanese version)

What spirals out of control and into a good story because Harry meets our favorite demons?

Does it have to do with the Power the dark lord knows not?

Could they become protective and perceive him as a little brother?

Could they decide he's hopeless and decide to defeat Voldie before he gets a good run up on the whole ruling the world thing?

Just some thoughts if you ever decide to pick the story back up.
Babbling chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Do you realize how often telling the truth throws people off the scent?

Do you know how often that actually WORKS?

It's kind of amazing...

I've been watching too much subbed anime... I was going to write sugoi... hopefully that's the right word.

I need to learn japanese.
Aya-Shoru chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Ah! It's over! Are you writing more chapters?
CelestialMoonDragon chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
This is very original. I've read lots of HPYYH x-overs but this is the first like this. Update soon
astrakage chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Please update this. It is one of the best hp/yyh crossovers that I've found yet.
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
Where are you! It's been two years since you've updated!
Grey Grapevines chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
. One of the few good Cross overs that involve Kurama's family, please update!
TrenchcoatMan chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
i suppose you never got enough comments to continue this fic. whatever the case, i think it was going nicely, i would like to see where you were taking it

-TCM
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
i like it. update soon.
Evol-chan chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
This cool... Kuram really does look like Harry's mother...
kawaii chibi shun chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
This story is great! I like the crossovers where Harry and Kurama are related. Is Harry going to find out about Kurama anytime soon? And when are you going to update it?
Chara13 chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
love it
Mordac chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Weren't you going to update?
Enjeru chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
Aw, cute kitty-creature thing! Anyway, is this a Hiei/Kurama fic? I'm picking up hints that it is, that'd be so cute! Yay! Anyway great story, update soon.
Sarah Riddle Potter chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
Wow! Awesome story. Very interesing. I just love it. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon.