Reviews for Kissing Lessons for the Beginner
hypa4evr chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
eh i'm to lazy to sign in. lol awsome ending lol i wanted to read the version you have on your live journal but i can't remember my password...or my username because i haven't been on that thing since 2005. lol i'll have to look through my email for it...snap that's gonna take a while lol anyways great story hope to read more. xD later for now

Hypa
sakura-sweeti chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
YAY! I loved this story! It is amazing and I think you should definitly write a sequel!

love, sakura-sweeti
Final Fight chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
I went ahead and read the NC-17 version.

All I can say is that you've still got it.
Romulus Magnus chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I almost pity Harry for what he's gotten himself into. He should have known that Hermione would make a huge project out of this. Good story so far.
BeaumontRulz chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
Ah that was wonderful .

An Absolutely Fabulous way to end a great story! Loved it to pieces! Hope to see something new from you soon!

Alex
Ely-Baby chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
OMG! You know, I'm almost happy that I found out this ff only today, because if I had to wait for more than an year, I think I would have gone crazy.. Anyway, it was great! I loved it so much, it was really really funny! _! lol!
JessMess chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
that was really good

and thank you for finally updating this story.

CYa
Serindipity9 chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
Very nice way to end the story. I'm not going to lie and say I wouldn't love to see a sequel, because I would. But also no pressure if you want to, write one. If you don't leave it here. You ended it perfectly and it can stand on it's own without a sequel. So really what ever you feel like doing.

Loved the entire story by the way!
alix33 chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
Weird question, but: How would Harry know his heart was doing an "Irish jig" - since the Dursleys did not exactly expose him to cultural things like irish dancing? Or did he make a point to read up about Ireland after the Quidditch World Cup (or maybe Seamus and some of the Irish girls in school taught or showed him what an Irish jig was?)
Manatheron chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
this is a VERY cute story, very tasteful and well written even if the erm... morals probably wernt up to the preacher man's standards

-{Wink}-

I was wondering if you do challenges, because I have one that I would like to see written, but I don't have time to do it myself. Frankly I could pass it off to a couple of other authors I write to on occasion, but I want it done right...

Well, IM me back or write me if your interested

Manatheron
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
What a great ending to a great story. I read the full length at your livejournal and thought it was spectacular. You wrote the sex scene really well. I will look forward to reading more by you!

Sincerely,

Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen
Nymoue chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
well i hope you'll continue it !
smoke and fumes chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
Oh, don't leave me hanging there. CONTINUE!

Fabulous story, anyway.
Angelicafancritic chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
I really like your writing I am not a nagger just a reviewer good go
rooooo chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
surely you've written the next part by now!
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »