Reviews for Kissing Lessons for the Beginner
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
I love Harmony. The name just describes why it should be
Northlane chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
This is so cute I want to vomit rainbows and sunshine. I like seeing Hermione being the persistent one!
Northlane chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Definitely liking the title selections for the chapters. Your "voice" in this story is really whimsical. I like that. The narration doesn't take itself too seriously or force itself. It gets time to breathe. I like that.
Northlane chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Ugh, I'm going to adore the hell out of this. Characters seem spot on, and I'm such a sucker for HHr.
tkim619 chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
WHHAOO FINALLY!
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
OOOHHH SNAPPP!
HrH-lovebirds chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
make more pls!
Anonymus chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
The Room of Requirement doesn't show up on the Marauders Map...
ReverendKilljoy chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Harry's argument with Ron has some well-balanced points. So often, Harry/Hermione depends on rather petty Ron-bashing, but you've handled it well here. Harry's point that Ron wants what Harry has (and doesn't want) while Harry wants what Ron has and doesn't appreciate, that was artfully done. Thank you for posting.
ReverendKilljoy chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
The hot new wizarding world newspaper, The Nibbler: The Teen Mag for Mages and Muggles Alike!

Amusing and well-paced. Thanks for posting. Oh, and you should not feel the need to apologize for delays in posting- this is art, not making sausages. It takes however long it takes.
ReverendKilljoy chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Tres jolie. Merci!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Overall fairly amusing. Silly, but harmless and rather sweet. Thanks for posting.
tat5934 chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
I totally enjoyed your story! It was so cute! Thank you ;-)
SanguineGravios chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
This chapter made me favorite your story.
xIrresistibleGal123x chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Lol. I wonder if Ron will tell anyone.
467 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »