Reviews for Kissing Lessons for the Beginner
4016 chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
This story is too cute! Please write more soon.
Valerie L chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
AH! I like your fanfic very much! Please, please, keep your fanfic update: I want the next chapter and the end of this fic!
tennisprincess15 chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
This is great, I love it! I think Hermione teaching Harry how to kiss is absolutly hilarious. I do have one question though, are you going to have Harry ask her how she learned all this? She'd probably say a book if he did XD.
S.F. Card chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
oh. interesting very*chuckleing* interesting. yo;u another fav!
sam chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Excellent! Very Ammusing. Please, please, PLEASE write more!

sam
Artemis Goddess of the Night chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Let me guess the pair is Harry and Hermione who would have not guessed that? Oh well...good chapter! Update soon!
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
I like this alot great job please update soon _
Ravenclaw's heir chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Hello! I think this story really is funny, I love it when Harry is so clueless... and Hermione... who would have thought she would take the initiative, hahaha... until next chapter, bye
the monster created chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Wonderful i llove it and you have to add on really soon. Good story line
jmalfoy chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Oh, that was absolutely cute! I really like how this is going. Great job and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

!Joey!
jmalfoy chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
This story is very interesting and cute. In all honesty, it's the first H/H I read. I have been reading DM/H fics or R/H fics. But it looks great so far. I'm off to read the next chapter!

!Joey!
DarkTinkerbell chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Wow Harry must be really confused - kissing his best friend! Wat would Ron say? :)
Monkeystarz chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
lol! ;

thisis so ka-ute to boot!
WouldYouPleaseRemoveThisAccoun chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
YAY! I loved this chapter! You finally updated! So happy! Update soon!
SnowDevil334 chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Great story, UPDATE soon!
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »