Reviews for Kissing Lessons for the Beginner
Haylie chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Here's a saying that has to do with a gutter, If it wasn't for the gutter my mind would be homeless. :)
Flachk chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
That was a great story! I really loved it.
yellow chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
brilliant! loved it.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
good story, and ron does have a point you lied to my face so i would be mad to.
Redbookbluebook chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter. My favourite part was Harry's rant at Ron; it was emotional and overall just really well written.
chst chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
Nice!
harrypotter3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
oh my gosh keep writing keep writing!
To a Skylark chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Ahaha, that was great! :) Really funny, I lol'd at

"Oh, Harry, you really can be unbelievably thick about girls sometimes," she said, shaking her head sadly at him. "When I said that, I was hoping you'd say you didn't want to kiss other girls or – or something. It was supposed to be like…like a hint to get you to say how you felt."

"Well, how was I supposed to know that?"

Really enjoyed this story! :D
sarabara chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
"And all because Hermione just had to turn into a stupid, bloody girl."

hahahahahaha favorite line in the entire story :) great job!
breanna1027927 chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Wow that was great that was my first Harry potter fan fiction inhave read and it was awesome keep up the good work
Sydney chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Hi,

Gr8 story...brilliant pairing, then again Harry-hermione are compatible with anyone except ron and ginny!

I wonder have you read the story Snogging Chronicles...its almost the same...u writers probably think the same way...

Ciao!
PickleBlossom27 chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
AMAZING!
Sano chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
Wow... seriously... I just love this couple so much!
LovExxHaTExxSeDDie chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
such a cute story

i realy like the ending xD
ravennauchiha- 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Omg, I was having so many issues finding this, Cause I had read it recently but I hadn't favorited it or anything.

And so I searched on FF for the key words & everything...but I couldn't pull up anything ! & on top of that I had no idea whatsoever how I had found this story -.- so it seemed as if I was screwed. geez, but I found it!

I think I actually love Google.

:] :D XD :) :J