Reviews for Kissing Lessons for the Beginner
Andrius chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Great story, love H/HR. I'm just surprised how confident and experienced Hermione acted.
MrDarling chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Very good story. Read it twice already!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
This was really funny
Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
interesting... what the heck... well, that was nice and... interesting...
Penghost chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Well done.
Its some years now since you wrote that but it is still one of the better "Lesson" ones.
I will search your other story's out. I found some on portkey but not this, full, version.
Thank you for your time.
cheesytan93 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Love it
harryhermione chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
very very awesome!
tpx1 chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
nice story, thank you for sharing
Saffarinda chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
Awsome hope there IS a sequal though, awsome writing.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
LOL

Boys," Hermione huffed as she yanked her hand away from him and sat down at the table. "I'll never understand your distorted sense of camaraderie."

"And I'll never understand your insults," Ron said, turning back to his meal. "Can't you use more words less than ten letters long?" :D
codyw1 chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Sweet. Lucky Harry. ;)
RitoruOokami chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
Woah, I wasn't expecting this to be good, no offence, but the scenario seemed quite cheesy. But it was. It was amazing. You really know the characters and their ways. I bet you could ghost write JK really well. Not to mention that halfway through I got a sickenly sweet jolt back to my first love, and it all came flooding back, the nerves, the skirting around it, the heartbreak too, but it was amazing to remember the good. Thank you so much. :) You are a very evocative writer and this was very well written. *applauds*
Haylie chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Here's a saying that has to do with a gutter, If it wasn't for the gutter my mind would be homeless. :)
Flachk chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
That was a great story! I really loved it.
yellow chapter 1 . 5/3/2011