Reviews for Kissing Lessons for the Beginner
RitoruOokami chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
Woah, I wasn't expecting this to be good, no offence, but the scenario seemed quite cheesy. But it was. It was amazing. You really know the characters and their ways. I bet you could ghost write JK really well. Not to mention that halfway through I got a sickenly sweet jolt back to my first love, and it all came flooding back, the nerves, the skirting around it, the heartbreak too, but it was amazing to remember the good. Thank you so much. :) You are a very evocative writer and this was very well written. *applauds*
Haylie chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Here's a saying that has to do with a gutter, If it wasn't for the gutter my mind would be homeless. :)
Flachk chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
That was a great story! I really loved it.
yellow chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
brilliant! loved it.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
good story, and ron does have a point you lied to my face so i would be mad to.
Redbookbluebook chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter. My favourite part was Harry's rant at Ron; it was emotional and overall just really well written.
chst chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
Nice!
harrypotter3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
oh my gosh keep writing keep writing!
To a Skylark chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Ahaha, that was great! :) Really funny, I lol'd at

"Oh, Harry, you really can be unbelievably thick about girls sometimes," she said, shaking her head sadly at him. "When I said that, I was hoping you'd say you didn't want to kiss other girls or – or something. It was supposed to be like…like a hint to get you to say how you felt."

"Well, how was I supposed to know that?"

Really enjoyed this story! :D
sarabara chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
"And all because Hermione just had to turn into a stupid, bloody girl."

hahahahahaha favorite line in the entire story :) great job!
breanna1027927 chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Wow that was great that was my first Harry potter fan fiction inhave read and it was awesome keep up the good work
Sydney chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Hi,

Gr8 story...brilliant pairing, then again Harry-hermione are compatible with anyone except ron and ginny!

I wonder have you read the story Snogging Chronicles...its almost the same...u writers probably think the same way...

Ciao!
PickleBlossom27 chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
AMAZING!
Sano chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
Wow... seriously... I just love this couple so much!
LovExxHaTExxSeDDie chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
such a cute story

i realy like the ending xD
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »