Reviews for The Widow's Tale
Nep2une chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was a good start. Arnold a killer is hard to believe. Even when someone he loves is in trouble. I hope he didn't kill him. I love when they are together. Like a knight he is comming to pick up the pieces. I'm assuming the baby is his. How did Arnold lose his eye? I see it has been years since you have updated. I'm reading your other Hey Arnold stories. They are really good. I'm for Helga/Arnold as a couple all the way. Please update soon.
KittyKatluv chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
its quite captivating! the story sucked me right in, nice work
shannello chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Impressive. Very impressive. I'm thinking about writing a Hey Arnold one-shot as well. I wonder how mine will turn out. Ah, I have a weakness for dark fics, and this one is perfect. Arnold has finally emerged.
Angel St. Mathew chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
o...that was intense. I little unneccessary with some language choice, but other than that...sheesh, the end threw me for a little loop. Very attention grabbing, right from the start. Nice.
Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
*traumatized* Now I'm scarred for LIFE! Arnold a killer? I never saw that one coming! On the another hand, that creep deserved to die! WHY couldn't you have made the killer someone else?
Skyhiatrist chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I love the open-endedness of this fic. I'm desperate to know about Arnold's times in San Lorenzo, and Helga's married life, (and of course the affair ;) ), but at the same time it's great just to know how it ends. Way to keep it alive KC. -Sky.
w116 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Wow. I could really see this turning into something. Under fair circumstances I could never see Arnold hurting, or much less killing anything at all- but here all is not fair. you have created something comparable to artform on this barren waste of words radomly, and shabbily pasted together. Kudos.
Number6 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I have read this earlier, but the powerful emotions are still there: Your writing can really move anyone.

That, and your attention to detail with all the characters we know and love: Sid and Phoebe, Arnold and his parents (who were dead) and all this.

Even so, I can't picture Arnold killing someone (maybe Helga) but this fiction is very convincing.

I expect to see more of your work soon!
DarthRoden aka Carl chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Really dark, but a good story to read. You are an awesome writer King Cheetah...great one shot!

May The Force Be With You! Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
animefreak03 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Brilliant...that's all
blazing wickedness chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
O_o Woah! I love it... it's different than all the other fics here... you gave the characters such depth... this story is profound, with your words that were as descriptive as a picture... you are a very talented writer...

Once again... THAT WAS WICKED! ;P
Mouse9 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
:Bows to the King:

This is perfect as a one shot!

See, you can do non-chapter stories. :D

As usual, a wondrful story.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Arnold... a killer? Really out of character. The story is not bad (I even liked Phoebe and Sid together, and Im the usual Phoebe/Gerald guy), but you probably should write a story about Arnolds time in San Lorenzo, or Helgas married life, so we can really accept his actions.