Reviews for Does Not Say
kikkichan chapter 1 . 5/27
I can't believe it has been over 10 years since this story was published. You've captured Sokka perfectly. Sokka isn't just the funny one, he is the warrior, the logical one and the protector. Sometimes he's a bit too cocky to admit that he cares, but it's always clear through his actions. Thank you for bringing Sokka to life for us!

Rach
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/29
This is really well done and it's a nice way of showing the family dynamics.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
And this is Sokka to a T.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Gorgeous. Really gorgeous.
dget chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
oh my god. I love this. I love sokka. this is perfect.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I want to say: this is good!
quintilis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Although I think the last line is a little heavy-handed, I really enjoyed this overall. The summary is very effective and attention-grabbing, and your word choice says a lot about the characters and the situation: "heavy shadows under her eyes", "in the same way most people believe in the rain and the air". Good work!
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love this so much. Words can't even describe it. You've got the characters done so well, and it's just... I like it a lot. I'd say more, but, well.. haha.
marora chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Yes! Another awesome Sokka story. I love super sokka, no one ever gets him right!
puregarnet chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Simply perfect.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Stunning.
issues09 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
its really good a side that Sokka hides from everyone and its great that you showed that well its a good story
Eternal Silence chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Pretty cool. I was looking for something about Sokka. Kinda short, but I liked it. I especially liked the last line, well keep up the good work.

Later!