Reviews for A Clash of Races
Bella16 BulldawgDBZGal chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Please continue this is AWESOME
Jigga-jay chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Mala is heartless I would get rid of my mate because he cheated on me but not because of that
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
next chapter please
DBZ maineak chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
LOVE UR STORY!

i love the idea that they ae KITTIES!:)

and i cant wait for the next chapter
KSC chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
*crying* please i have waited like a whole half a year for the next chapter to be updated... update!

-insert puppy dog face here-
catzmeow-chan chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
Please write another chappie! This story is really cool!
catzmeow-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Please add chapter eight! Your keepin' me in suspense! (I think I spelled it right...) So anyway write more!
FluffysShai chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
hey me again i love this one too. update soon luvs

Shai
KSC chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
oh please write more..it's great!
shadowhawk00 chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
update soon please...love the story so far...sorry i havent reviewed for any of the other chapters its just that im really busy...well bye bye for now :p
Bulma chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
Not bad! Update soon!

Illegally Tifa chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
WOO! CAN'T WAIT TILL 8! There was no Kaz in 7. *Cries*
GraceMac chapter 6 . 4/28/2005
aw i love this story!
Bulma chapter 6 . 4/28/2005
Okaieday! Nice chappie! But Veggie is a bit outta character in this one. Need him to be more badass, but that is just a suggestion. So no worries about it. Love the story so far, but get an evil plot going so Veggie can get with Bulma...lol. I am such a pervert. Lol! Sorry TMI! Um hopefully you find this review funny and will continue to write because it is interesting! Can't wait for the next one!

Bulma chapter 6 . 4/28/2005