Reviews for Between Dreams and Reality
Jinx Luck chapter 25 . 2/11
I feel like crying. Dammit, you promised you wouldn't give up on this fic. YOU PROMISED. And now I'll never know what happened. I was so freaking attached to this story; right from the start. It's beautiful and unique and I even found an OC that doesn't seem out of place. I loved this so much. I'm really happy I could experience it. But I'm disappointed because it was never finished and you broke your oath. Not just for my sake, for your original readers as well. Final note, thank you for the amazing adventure. Goodbye
Guest chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
I loved this! The word choice and plot were amazing. If you wanted to Id bet you could become an author :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
Well, it's certainly dead now. And may I congratulate you on an excellent fakeout, particularly with Roy
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Where are Breda and Falman during all this?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
YES! Hughes is safe! But I'm really curious about what kind of alchemy that was. When Ed healed himself, he used his own life-force to do it. Where did Shayla get the energy to pull off something like that?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Love your OC, and the remark about Roy and the rain. I had Havoc's reaction. Does Shayla know Ed?
xPandamoniumx chapter 25 . 12/23/2011
And hey, how come you haven't updated in so long? This is one of the best stories I've read and I really want to know what happens next. You don't leave your readers with a cliffy like that one and never update! IT'S SO CRUEL!
xPandamoniumx chapter 22 . 12/23/2011
When I read the last part I thought he sent Roy to his body portal but then I was like OMG HE SENT HIM TO A DREAM!
Takhrenixe chapter 25 . 7/5/2011
Oh, wow. Dear sweet mother of Chaos. This has all been just-AMAZING. I'm absolutely floored, really, I am.

...And also confused. XD My brain is still reeling from all the plot-twists, loopholes and cliffies that have been shoved in my face over the last five hours I've sat here and read every chapter up 'til now without pause. now I believe it would be entirely pointless to ask, but...would you terribly mind continuing? I understand you might not want to, seeing as the last update listed was 1-20-06.

But still. I'm just dying to know how this turns out.

I've learned it's never a good idea to keep my hopes up for the continuation of a 'hiatus-ized' fanfiction, though for something as skillfully written and imaginatively crafted as this, I'm more than willing to make an exception. :D

Please consider, and I fervently hope to see more from you.

sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 25 . 11/16/2010
...whoa it took me a month to read this whole story and ive come to totally love it!xD so i cant wait for the next chapxP
rosewhip889 chapter 25 . 8/13/2010
Please update soon; you can't leave us hanging like that!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 25 . 3/23/2010
Oh fuck! Ed got twisted. No wonder he's thrashing about. The next few chapters will be heart renching I just know it.
ChibiChaser chapter 25 . 7/20/2009
OMG... ED! NO! X3

This is an amazing story! please update soon! I wanna see how Roy reacts to brain-washed, love-sick Ed!

P.S.- Shayla is awsome, I love your OC! 3
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Hmm. Very intriguing. Nothing better than to start off with a really crazed psycho who's mentally talking to himself. It seems that you've a few sentence errors but otherwise this fic is as best as it gets.

You could've made the chapter a bit longer though... I hate short chapters. Hopefully the rest of it's not like this. Anywho...

Ja ne,

nightcorbeauflysohigh chapter 25 . 11/18/2008
OMG I am in love with your story you have to update okay!