Reviews for Between Dreams and Reality
Guest chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
I loved this! The word choice and plot were amazing. If you wanted to Id bet you could become an author :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
Well, it's certainly dead now. And may I congratulate you on an excellent fakeout, particularly with Roy
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Where are Breda and Falman during all this?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
YES! Hughes is safe! But I'm really curious about what kind of alchemy that was. When Ed healed himself, he used his own life-force to do it. Where did Shayla get the energy to pull off something like that?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Love your OC, and the remark about Roy and the rain. I had Havoc's reaction. Does Shayla know Ed?
xPandamoniumx chapter 25 . 12/23/2011
And hey, how come you haven't updated in so long? This is one of the best stories I've read and I really want to know what happens next. You don't leave your readers with a cliffy like that one and never update! IT'S SO CRUEL!
xPandamoniumx chapter 22 . 12/23/2011
When I read the last part I thought he sent Roy to his body portal but then I was like OMG HE SENT HIM TO A DREAM!
Takhrenixe chapter 25 . 7/5/2011
Oh, wow. Dear sweet mother of Chaos. This has all been just-AMAZING. I'm absolutely floored, really, I am.

...And also confused. XD My brain is still reeling from all the plot-twists, loopholes and cliffies that have been shoved in my face over the last five hours I've sat here and read every chapter up 'til now without pause. now I believe it would be entirely pointless to ask, but...would you terribly mind continuing? I understand you might not want to, seeing as the last update listed was 1-20-06.

But still. I'm just dying to know how this turns out.

I've learned it's never a good idea to keep my hopes up for the continuation of a 'hiatus-ized' fanfiction, though for something as skillfully written and imaginatively crafted as this, I'm more than willing to make an exception. :D

Please consider, and I fervently hope to see more from you.

sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 25 . 11/16/2010
...whoa it took me a month to read this whole story and ive come to totally love it!xD so i cant wait for the next chapxP
rosewhip889 chapter 25 . 8/13/2010
Please update soon; you can't leave us hanging like that!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 25 . 3/23/2010
Oh fuck! Ed got twisted. No wonder he's thrashing about. The next few chapters will be heart renching I just know it.
ChibiChaser chapter 25 . 7/20/2009
OMG... ED! NO! X3

This is an amazing story! please update soon! I wanna see how Roy reacts to brain-washed, love-sick Ed!

P.S.- Shayla is awsome, I love your OC! 3
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Hmm. Very intriguing. Nothing better than to start off with a really crazed psycho who's mentally talking to himself. It seems that you've a few sentence errors but otherwise this fic is as best as it gets.

You could've made the chapter a bit longer though... I hate short chapters. Hopefully the rest of it's not like this. Anywho...

Ja ne,

nightcorbeauflysohigh chapter 25 . 11/18/2008
OMG I am in love with your story you have to update okay!
LiLuAin chapter 25 . 8/14/2008
Interesting history:D Imprisoned souls in kingdom, fight with past, their dreams and thirsts:]] Fantastically! I ask do not interrupt in this moment this story! Ed attached to Alchemist of Dream and Roy hates now. I could not in this believe.

I have hopes, that new chapter will appear:D:D