Reviews for This Thing We Have
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
You are really an excellent writer. Excellent.
ohnojenny chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Another great Sandle fic! I just love the relationship between these two – they tease, they laugh, they understand each other. You show it perfectly here.

And, not to mention, you make Greg amazingly sexy in that one scene of whispers… not that he isn’t already. ;]
Sandlesloveblooms chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Oh my gosh. I love this. It's so sweet and just...awesome.

"Lying makes the Baby Jesus cry, Sara...And puppies…Jesus and puppies everywhere are crying because you lie…”

Sorry but I had to quote that part. It's so perfect. I love it!

Anyways..keep writing! I enjoy reading your fics. They're the uh, "smuty" side of Greg and Sara. Well done!
Kaishi-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I love it! I love Sandle! Lol
gema227 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I am ever so happy to tell you that this fic has been nominated for the "Best Sandle Story" Forensics Award. Please see my bio for more information. Congratulations and good luck!
samantha chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Holy crap, I LOVE your Greg. And your Greg/Sara makes me squeal like a little girl. I'm now going to proceed to read every one that you've got. Thanks SO MUCH for writing!
ReCoGnItIoN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
omg...awesome! great oneshot...
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Hi. My name is Robyn, and I love you. lol.

"Cool! A romance novel hm…O! Maybe one with a pirate on the front! Can I be your sexy dashing pirate captain, ready to ravish the heaving bosom of the buxom wench that is you?"

Best line ever. Especially the "that is you?" part. You had me sad, happy, laughing, and well... *cough*. Might be time to go splash some cold water on my beet-red face.

You. Rock.

Please write more Sandle!
singingstarryknights chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
oh my good lord. i cant believe i forgot to review this! a thousand apologies! i wanted to tell you that this piece is everything that greg and sara are, everything that fanfiction is really about. this is perfec. really, utterly, completely perfect. greg is amazing. sara is astounding. this whole fic touches upon every aspect of their relationship, and does it perfectly. this is my absolute favorite sandle fic. probably my favorite fic of all time. i just love every word. thank you so much.
eddie chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
your story is totally awesome
Twiggie chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
OMFG! You just HAVE to write more Sandle fics! I demand that you do! You are the best writer ever!
AriShegotaway chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
:-) No words to describe how awesome this one is too...:-)
PaperMassacre chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This is a great story, its not corny and its not predictable..its brilliant lol. keep up the good work
RabidPossumStew chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This was great! The characters were dead on...
Missish chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Jesus, that's hot.

Wow. I shouldn't read this. I was trying to wean myself off the whole Greg/Sara angle, since I've called myself a Grissom/Sara shipper many a time in the past. But this story? Yikes. Far hotter than anything that could ever transpire between Grissom and Sara.

Plus Greg is just too adorable for words. Sara is one helluva lucky girl *iz like so jealous*