Reviews for Naruto: Second Chances
emmalilly21 chapter 13 . 5/5
Why do all the kyuubi stories stop being updated right as the chuunin exams are about to start?
Dragon452 chapter 1 . 4/29
When are you updating
Gaara3 chapter 13 . 1/31
I love this story. It is in my top 10 favourites for sure. Your portrail of the characters is perfect and reactions are as they should be to strange moments. The slight change to team 7 by adding Ino put a different twist on the story that i love to see in fanfictions and this is the first story i have seen this happen. It has been 10 years since your last update but i hope you will once again continue this story.
thorndew chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
I hope this story is still being updated its epic.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
Whaaa plz do more this is so good
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I appreciate not putting the Naruto and Sasuke kiss part in your story, although I question why Sakura had to kiss Naruto?
doubledamn chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Shouldn't Ino take a mind-walk through their heads to look for stuff?
corbinskydragon1 chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
This has to be one of the greatest time Naruto stories I have ever read! Keep up the great work. You've portrayed the characters perfectly.
Hey can you chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
keep writing, you stopped at the good park you motha fucker. Continue the story. You have all the good premises that I love in a time travel Naruto fan-fiction
Alexander7sosa chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
The writer gave up? Wow...I was really interested in this story and now I've reach the end to find out it stops before the exams really begin...man this sucks, maybe he/she will come back by some sort of miracle...hopefully.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
I wish you'd update! :D
pikachucat chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
awesome
Niecy-kun chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
this book. I can't wait for more
updates
Analyn Rockwand chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I'm reading this now
Dark Fash chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Nice fic ... I do like a lot the couples. I can't wait for the next chapters... Please don't leave us here ...