Reviews for Mesmeric Sway
Bmonti chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Updait soon plz i dnt like waiting long
QueenAhems chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Oh oh oh! You left me on edge with your story! The incredible story telling of Yuffie's emotions and impulsive whims, and how I loved her supposed lie became truth in the end.

I love how you've written in her pain on the attack of Wutai. I am curious to see how that pain and shock will take her to handle her responsibilities and even relationships with her people. There is always something chilling (and thrilling) to see her grow more in character maturity, and I like how you've handled it skillfully.

I am curious to see where you will take this further. Even more, I am anxious and eager to see how Valentine will handle the situation. So please do continue this precious story; I am loving this couple so much, and the web of intrigue and captivation you have cast on your readers. :)
robertmarilyn chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Since it has been so long ago that these two chapters were posted, it is pretty obvious that you aren't planning to continue this fic. But if you need any encouragement to do so...I can say that I very much enjoy this story from Yuffie's POV. Getting to know her thoughts, rather than just her actions, gives her a depth that allows her to be much more tolerable than many fics make her. In fact I like this Yuffie a lot and I can see it possible that Vincent could like her too.

So just in case you were to get some niggling urge to take up a story that you set aside a year and a half ago, know that I would enjoy reading it!

mar
Celira chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
Ohoho. The beginning of this story was a bit dubious but I certainly like your writing style. And this pairing. Mark me interested.

(Also, I've been devouring your various AeriSeph with glee. Not my usual fare, nor is the style typical of what I have in mind for them, but to heck!)
Gabby the Great chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
WOW! Keep writing, I have to see what happens! Great fic, amazing!
BlazingxSoul chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
This is definately a plot that I haven't read yet, and I must say that I'm loving it. Update please?
Sunoko chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Wow. You updated! I'm very glad! And this is an awesome twist. Poor, poor Yuffie. I wonder if she's gonna come clean to Vincent. Keep up the good work!
drakonlily chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
ZOMG ZOMG THIS STORY IS BACK AND AGAIN AND AND AND...

*loves*
Mirime Kisarrastine chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
This is really good. When I found out you have written Yuffentine I was like : wow! I have known you as AvP author (my other pen name is Kaya Jade) but you write other great things as well. I hope you won't be distracted again because the plot to this fic seems really interesting and knowing your other works I'm looking forward to results.
JabberW00kie chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Oh, very, very good. I spent the whole beginning of the fic thinking that Yuffie was going to spend the whole time digging herself deeper and trying to avoid telling Vincent the truth, but that was an extremely unexpected twist. Kudos for origionality, and for depth of plot! (And your writing is wonderful, as usual.) I also appreceate Yuffie's reaction to the news- she acted the way a person actually would upon finding out that her home was destroyed, and you didn't have her simply fling herself at Vincent. (As I'm sure many readers will demand you have her do.) The main reason that I love your work is because you take the time to develop it, and don't just 'get to the good part' but skip over the stuff that's really important in your haste to reach it. Thanks so much for writing!
Kesganda chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Aawesome I'm so glad that your planning on making this into a full story besides a one-shot that I thought this was. I love it Poor Yuffie, in the beginning I was laughing but near the end I felt like crying with her.
archbutterfly chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Guh, I love this story.
Paper Bear chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Wow, an update! Good chapter. I hope you'll be able to update again soon.
athrunzala chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
love the work! i really like the pairing, although many others don't care for it. but you know what they say: to each his own! keep it up!
illuminated bestiary chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
God, that really was close. If she'd stayed...things can definitely be said for impulsiveness. **chilled** As always, you write stories that are fascinating in a wide myriad of ways.