Reviews for Mesmeric Sway
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Hee. I love her 'voice'. You followed the well worn path of 'crush' but made it totally original; had her acknowledge it instead of insist it was 'true love' **rolls eyes** and deviated completely from the beaten path henceforth.

**grin** I worship you more and more. **bow, bow**
Paper Bear chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Are you going to continue? I really hope you do, because I'm loving this! I love how you characterized them, and this has potential to be very very good. It's almost been a year since you posted this, so I guess you aren't going to continue? But I really hope you do!
Gina4 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Your story caught my attention there. Your sense of humour is clear without being overwhelming. I like that. Keep it up,I would love to read more.
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Is this the end or is there gonna be more? I hope theres more, I mean that could really become a really good multi chaptered story!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I love the pairing, and I thought it was kawaii!
shadow lurker chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Good job, keep up the good work. and yuffie is acting a bit to girly (She is a bit of a tomboy.
drakonlily chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
" have this … compulsion, if you will. I like materia"

God I adore your Yuffie. I REALLY REALLY adore her.
Kimou chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Please continue!
UneBellePirouette chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I like it. There are too few well written VIncentVuffie fics out there nowadays. Well, update soon.
Kimmie2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
AWESOME! Please continue! You portrayed Vinnie and Yuffie perfectly! Amazing! Please continue!
Darknightdestiny chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I normally hate this pairing.

However...

I love your characterizations, and I love how you didn't push them into something they would never jump to on a whim. She's a very whimsical girl, but she has her dignity. It helps that it's told from her perspective, because it really helps your reader get inside her head. You made me love your Yuffie. She's so bright, yet her humor is dark and hangs on sarcasm and blatancy.

And one can understand the complications of living the rest of one's life, knowing they never took that one chance, and wondering forever.

Nice concept. Brilliant story, and I was more than satisfied with your ending. This is more of an introductory piece to Yuffie and her impulsive nature that makes her an endearing character. I never disliked Yuffie; in fact I love her. I just don't like the way most people write her with Vincent. But I suppose since it's a very common pairing, it's also more likely that I'll find stories featuring them that I don't like.

This one, though...goes on my favorites list.
Silens chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Hell, I LOVE THIS PAIRING! Absolutely, totally, adore it! And I really like how you started this. Nicely done. Even though most Yuffentines I read started like this, I especially like your beginning. I really hope to see more of this soon, so get to it! x3 Bonne chance!

-Natsu
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
_ awesome! _ great chapter! update soon! _ ttyl! buh bye!
Nagia chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
A very interesting pairing. Right now you're hovering somewhere between in and out of character, but it works.

Somehow.

Please, continue. Even if you've given up on that VS piece I so enjoyed, this looks interesting as well and I would like seeing more of it.
Shaded Shalar chapter 1 . 4/21/2005