Reviews for Son of Sacrifice
I randomly think of this story and return to it. It makes me said nothing ever came of it
Articx-Frost chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Da dark story that shows the desperations that some people will go to, to protect their families, even if it means killing everyone involved.
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Love this!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I LOVED this! Please oh please continue this story, I need more and it's far too interesting of a concept not to finish! ;o)
zeichnerinaga chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
i like this, but i want to read more. here did harry grow up?
what happened afterwards? are lily and james dead? that part wasn't clear.
Debate4life chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Very good! An innovative beginning which could be expanded into almost any story, and a truly inspiring tale of the beautiful yet terrifying manifestations of love. You should do something more with this, or open it up as a prompt...
MzMilo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
PRETTY INTERESTING...
skcus cigam chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Terrible and not completed. Take it off.
slashslut chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
for some reason i found this fic particularly unsettling. don't know why. not just because of lily/james' deaths but that remus was involved and killing is so against his nature. kind of gave me chills
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I'm excited as to how you're going to develop the plot. I hope you get the time to continue this. :)
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Please continue this story after you finish the other one. Where will Harry live?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I like this. I do hope that someday you decide to come back write more.
harrypotterspirit chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is an interesting premise. I don't like the fact that Sirius was blamed, as Secret Keeper. You come up with unique and original ideas in your stories. If you return to writing the Harry Potter stories; this one could easily be expanded.
MapleLinah chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Very interesting I say. It is a totally orginal and would do a great beginning on a plotline XD
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
this is good, please continue it