Reviews for Empty
yay chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was really well done. It's so sad.
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
please finish this story!
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I almost cried, that was so sad. GR to Draco's plans! And, WHY did he have to discover all that too late?
NoteBookLove chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Wow. That's sad and beautiful at the same time!
Dragon's Mudblood chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
that was so sad and written really beautifully...believe it or not i cried when i finished reading...
lovefordraco chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Thid was such an intense story! I loved the darkness it is always good to get your dark romance every once in a while!
Silent night walker chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Thats so so so so, I don't know but I absoultly luved it! It was so amazingly touching!
emily chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I am very impressed with this peice. I did find some of the gramatical errors a bit annoying, but over looked it because of the overall feeling in your work. I like the way youve put everything into the bold and then normal to emphasise the poetry and explinations. In other words, I like the lay out. I love the way it was written. It is so poetic, tragic, and perfect. I also like how you say that Hermionie was to flustered to really know what she was writting, and it came out in perfect poetry. And finally, I like that Dreco found out that he loved her and the baby. It adds another element to him. He experiences loss, not only from power, but also in love. Sorry if I over analyzed this. I just wanted to say - Well Done!
emily chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
ani chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Oh, very lovely! This story was beautifully written, and had a suffiecient amount of sadness and pain in it. Keep writing. :)
Sparkle85 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This fic is filled with so much angst, argh, I love it! lol, love the concept.
Shinku Katana not logged in chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I'm not usually one for poetry but regardless I loved the way the poetry was constructed. It fit the story well especially the contents of Hermione's letter. This is just a suggestion: you may consider lengthening the part when Draco discovers Hermione's body by adding more description to it. I think it'll make the scene more powerful. But it's your decision. The story is already beautifully well written. I hope you'll continue to write stories of the heart cause you've certainly got talent for it. _
Sally chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Wow, that was really deep. Amazing, really. Was that only a one-shot, because I would LOVE it if you continued.
deranged fruit chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
oh my god! that was just so sad. i'm still wiping tears. apart from being sad, itwas very good. well written. two thumbs up! oh, and i've added this to my favorites.

x's and o's,