Reviews for The Last Few Moments Before She Knew They Faded
Lynnicaec chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
I love this story. Its great. you have to update soon. Also is that Gwen girl...it reminds me of that electro girl from Angel..is it coincidence or is that her?
Liz chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Ooh, I really, really LOVE this! You have the characters all in place. Please update soon.
zanthinegirl chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
This is excellent writing. You really nailed the character voices; Buffy in particular rings very true and she's hard to get right. Fascinating concept too; Spike a ghost again after NFA. I'm intregued to see where you're going to take this, and I'll be watching anxiously for an update!
Heather chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Okay, that was just amazing.
spk chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Cool idea...having Spike come back as a ghost again. I'm enjoying your story a lot and can't wait for your next update. :)
Lettered chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
I like this. Your language for the various characters is spot on, and I like Buffy's thoughts about all her different relationships.

I'm not finished reading yet-your chapters are a little long. (That is NOT a criticism, but it does make it harder to find a stopping point, and stopping points are good to have.)

Looking forward to reading the rest.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
Could this be Spike's Shanshu?

I don't believe that the Shanshu was ever meant for Spike. It doesn't seem a Spike-thing to do. I like it. Please continue.
battlekitten chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
Oh this is great. especially with Buffy getting so pissed off at the end that she lashes out and actually connects.

“Well, that was interesting,” he said as he sat up holding his chin.

I can't wait for more. Liking the Buffy/Faith dynamic too.