Reviews for Forgive me
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
cratbro chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Super-sugary sweet. I loved the part about the vase, it made laugh.

However, you need to work on the use of the first person and you over-emphasize too many details. Paint a story with your words, but don't make a list of all the pastels you used.

Thanks for writing so much!
blueFoxx0123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
uber Coolio!
bbrea4eva chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
AW!:D
Jin Flows chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
O man this is great! I just started going through a lot of your stuff when I saw that you wrote the End, and I had read that a couple of months ago on Its in my faves there, so I knew that I loved your writing style. I didn't know where to leave a comment on your stories, so I figure this is a good place.

I read the First Cut is the deepest and I really liked it, but this one is way better to me because so much more is happening in it. Its powerful. And the dialouge is just amazing. What BB said reminds me of something I heard once, "Don't ever think I'd be happier if you were someone else." It just rocks.

O yeah, your story about the alternate titans is bloody amazing! I just finished chapter 3 and I am really jumping off of walls. I love your work.
Flame of Hikari chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
(crosses arms firmly) well for one thing the only thing I have against you is that YOU have the Origin album and I don't (jesus, I can't find it anywhere! GR!), but otherwise then it was ok. I like the part where BB said when he knew that Rae liked him cuz she came in his room at night to watch him sleep... that was good part.
TopKat chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
cute. I loved the prequel too. Listening to it now! _ love this so much.
Chibi Scooby chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Aw... that was so sweet! I like this story!
Mr. D 91 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
You have writen a beautiful one-shot. Nice one!
DarkAngel392 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Wow! Very Good! I listened to the song while reading this and it blended in so well. Bravo!
RLBB chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
That was so sweet and romantic.
Ellivia22 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
aw! That was so romantic! You are an awesome writer! Great job! RonLuver2005
Alysika chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Oh my GOD! That was amazing! I was sitting at school reading that and I just, forgot... everything.. I had to do.. I just MELTED into that story.. It was brilliant. BB and Rae, one of the BEST pairings (Second to RobinXStarfire). And such a wonderful story to express it.. LOVE LOVE LOVE! - Keep up the good work!
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Aww, sweet and fluffy, jist like cotton candy. And everyone loves cotton candy. This was pretty cool a nice little break from all the drepressing and painfully slow bbrae I've been reading latley. Go get yourself a cookie, you deserve it.

Yours Truly,

_-Orange-_
PillzBerryDoughFrEaK 1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Let me be the first to say that your one-shot was great! I loved it, but I think you are much much better at doing chapter stories. I loved your other one. It was awesome. Plz continue and I'm proud that i'm your first reviewer. yay! I also updated my story and I so want you to read it. Plz and thnk u...

PillzBerryDoughFrEaK 1