Reviews for Force of Nature
Pyrane chapter 15 . 8/16
I have the moment where Pipin asked "Where are we going ?" from the first movie in mind... The last setence of Merry as the same ring about it ;D
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
quarterhorseranch chapter 15 . 2/14
When I read one of your stories, it feels like I'm going home for Christmas!
quarterhorseranch chapter 14 . 2/14

ROFL!
quarterhorseranch chapter 11 . 2/14
Let the party begin! XD
quarterhorseranch chapter 10 . 2/14
RANGER SLUMBER PARTY! WOOOOO!
quarterhorseranch chapter 7 . 2/14
You're giving me even more Halbarad feels! It hurt already when he died in ROTK! DX You are so cruel...

:P
quarterhorseranch chapter 6 . 2/14
"...Aragorn seemed suddenly to find the ceiling most interesting."

PFFFFT yep that's our humble Ranger. :P
quarterhorseranch chapter 5 . 2/14
I actually dreamwd about this story last night. Except I was chasing Gollum through the Old Forest. XD
RealityDidMeIn chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
I love this... but now I'm going off to the next one!
ArwenGranger chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
Lovely fic. The new additions of Merry and the Rangers fitted in perfectly and it was great to see Bilbo and little Pip again and, as usual, Frodo and Estel were wonderful together.
Angelfabeth chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
Amazing work! I really like the way you intertwine things from the books and others into your stories.
Emily chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
Oh, how totally sweet. Loved the trees. And the incorporation of the "deep roots" line from Bilbo's later poem. That sounds very treeish, of course; it stands to reason that Bilbo got it from a tree.

Man, that was so cool! Where do you come up with these ideas? : )
Emily chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
*raises eyebrow* This promises to be interesting. Hurrah, Halbarad! (And finally some Merry interaction!) : )
andaere chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
:) There is no limit to my delight in knowing that even though I must've read at least 10 of your stories, there's still 65 more to go. And each one is as wonderful as the last!

I really liked this one. Delirious!Frodo was surprisingly fun to read about (I'm not sadistic, I swear! xD), and of course the hobbity, h/cc scenes were adorable. I'm glad that Merry was included in this story. I love the way you write him - reasonable, clever, and responsible. And, of course, wee!Pippin was a treat. I did miss Sam, though. :( But it was nice meeting the new Rangers. And, as always, I loved the deep bonds of friendship and trust between Frodo and Aragorn.

This story also made me think. It's a nice day outside and I think I just might rest beneath the shade of the orange tree in my backyard... and maybe thank it just like Frodo. ;)

Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful stories and talent! You rock! :)