Reviews for Force of Nature
RealityDidMeIn chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
I love this... but now I'm going off to the next one!
ArwenGranger chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
Lovely fic. The new additions of Merry and the Rangers fitted in perfectly and it was great to see Bilbo and little Pip again and, as usual, Frodo and Estel were wonderful together.
Angelfabeth chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
Amazing work! I really like the way you intertwine things from the books and others into your stories.
Emily chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
Oh, how totally sweet. Loved the trees. And the incorporation of the "deep roots" line from Bilbo's later poem. That sounds very treeish, of course; it stands to reason that Bilbo got it from a tree.

Man, that was so cool! Where do you come up with these ideas? : )
Emily chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
*raises eyebrow* This promises to be interesting. Hurrah, Halbarad! (And finally some Merry interaction!) : )
andaere chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
:) There is no limit to my delight in knowing that even though I must've read at least 10 of your stories, there's still 65 more to go. And each one is as wonderful as the last!

I really liked this one. Delirious!Frodo was surprisingly fun to read about (I'm not sadistic, I swear! xD), and of course the hobbity, h/cc scenes were adorable. I'm glad that Merry was included in this story. I love the way you write him - reasonable, clever, and responsible. And, of course, wee!Pippin was a treat. I did miss Sam, though. :( But it was nice meeting the new Rangers. And, as always, I loved the deep bonds of friendship and trust between Frodo and Aragorn.

This story also made me think. It's a nice day outside and I think I just might rest beneath the shade of the orange tree in my backyard... and maybe thank it just like Frodo. ;)

Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful stories and talent! You rock! :)
Asher Elric chapter 15 . 10/31/2008
"When can we do it again!"

Brilliant line. I loved it, this was a great story.
Asher Elric chapter 14 . 10/31/2008
Ah, Pippin is si cute. Maks me giggle.
Asher Elric chapter 13 . 10/31/2008
Pippin is so cute. I was awefully surprised to find that he was able to hide in a boot, but, then again, they re Hobbits, so I suppose it's feasable.
Asher Elric chapter 12 . 10/31/2008
This was a very nice chapter.I really needed to read something uplifting.
Asher Elric chapter 10 . 10/31/2008
Aragorn KNOWS exactly what to do, oh, where would be without him!
Asher Elric chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
Hahahaha, they are all turning into hibbits. I had to tell my Mum that she needed to do the Hobbit thing and eat six meals a day since she has something or other that makes her become chilly in the hands and feet if she has not eaten.
Asher Elric chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
I wonder if the trees accepted his pledge or not. I suppose by the assurance of Aragorn, he assumes that they have.
Asher Elric chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
yay, Aragorn being cool again.
Asher Elric chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Look at Halbarad and his brother tease Aragorn by feeding his ego! how cute.