Reviews for Bunny holes and Bad royalty
packman23 chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Hm, let's be honest here this fic should have been a lot longer. As it was plot point moved into plot point with no time to develop and I built up almost no character sympathy. Also I still wonder where Mouse got that kind of fighting power from (is it insanity or just new powers as the plot demands).

That said I think if you'd taken more time to flesh out the characters and places this could have been really interesting. It sounds like a really twisted and darkly entertaining Wonderland out there, where blood is the best medicine and someone can lose themselves just by forgetting their own name, it's just a shame we got to see so little of it. On another note I thought the Mouse as a mouse part was a bit rushed and could have made a really good story if it had just been extended (I seriously thought she was going to end up being the doormouse at the tea party by the end).

In short a good fic that was just a bit too short, ideas like the ones you allude to deserve a novel and it's a shame they didn't really get developed but it was still an entertaining read. So I dip my many hats to you Mousewolf and to your story, after all I read and I enjoyed my self so who am I to judge to harshly.

Packman23 (who is pretty sure he's going mad as well by now).
packman23 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I found the start of this chapter good, nice and vague with just a hint of the random style that made Carroll's work so brilliant. That said the strange bracketed off sections between paragraphs were very strange (I can't see a reason to place paragraph brakes there). The OC's description also seems rather over-the-top, I don't see knowing her every piece of clothing as a necessary detail when I don't know her hair colour. This sort of annoyance with Mouse is just compounded by the huge wealth she appears to have (for no explained reason) and the Liken Park product placement (which sort of destroys the nice surreal tone). That said the strong implication that this girl is insane- practically stating it, the confused PoV and the fact that she views a total impossibility as a minor annoyance- was a great touch.

I still don't understand the "On the other side of the mirror" start, since Wonderland and the Mirror-world are officially two different places (even if they weren't if it were on the other side of the mirror one would hardly need to walk down the corkscrew path [the path which is leads Alice and Mouse round and round in circles]).

Despite all this through the end of the chapter was nice, to get to Wonderland so simply after such a large build up and I hope that Mouse's unique mind is developed on and she is not shown as a totally normal person (sorry but I've seen so many fics that drop their most interesting feature solely because the author didn't think it out before hand- including my own unfortunately). If someone can walk round and round for such an amount of time and not just go home they deserve to be dragged to Wonderland.

A good chapter though. Despite my reservations about Mouse.
packman23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
The first chapter I thought was a nice start. It's good that you focus on all sides of the cards being just as bad and having different roles. I also think the Cheshire cat is done well. The caterpillar too sounded nicely vague and mysterious. That said I thought the narrative suffered some what from the fact you are attempting to place a dark tone on an intrinsically light and weird world and I thought the Hatter seemed a bit less in character and more like he was crammed in.

Still I like the way magic appears to work through poetry. I'll see what I think at the end, for now a good start.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
Ok so it's been five years since you've written he story, but I just read it and so wanted to tell you how I felt about it. It was bloody fantastic! I could see it all in my head. Of all the movies I've seen recently about wonderland I do think this would make the best one. One thing I want to know, Did Chess ever come back for Mouse?
MissDott chapter 11 . 12/11/2007
I liked this a lot.

A sequel would be equally amazing!
Noelle chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
love love love love love love!

very nice!

sequel maybe?

CC and Mouse reunite maybe to stop another threat to wonderland?
Mistress Criaya chapter 11 . 6/9/2007
Oh, wow! This has got to be the best story! I think that there should have been a sequel or something because she belongs with the Cheshire Cat, It also seems a little unfinished because Mouse seemed to have a dark past of some sort or something...hm...Well anyway it was absolutly wonderful! I am very impressed

Mistress Criaya

P.S. Keep writing! You have serious skill!
kat3e chapter 11 . 7/7/2006
Very very well written. I was hoping to find a descent story about Alice in Wonderland, or should that be Mouse in Wonderland :/ Anyway it really is a good story.
MadamWriterGal chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I loved this story! I read the first chapter and ended up reading all the way to the end. Nice work! I love your style. Keep up the good work!
niichan626 chapter 5 . 4/13/2006
You have no idea how much I love you right now. you simply wouldn't believe how annoyed it makes me when people spell Fae as Fay. I love you for spelling it right. again, chapter rocks. I'm sure the others are just as cool

Ja Ne
niichan626 chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
I love your take on life in wonderland, ish cool. Just reviewing now because 1) you told me to 2) I had to get it into my favorites before I get kicked off the compture. Great chapter I bet the others are just as cool.
Every Heart Bleeds chapter 11 . 4/2/2006
This is a great story, Mouse. I've been struck by a sudden obsession for Alice and Wonderland (and just about anyhting associated with it)and it makes my day that someone could write a decent story about it. (No offense to the other writers out there, of course.)

I'll be off to your profile to see if you have anything else that I would be interested in.

Ehb
antijuicy chapter 11 . 3/31/2006
That was far by one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Really. I mean it. God, I love it. *sniff* The End? No(multiple Os' because stupid won't allow more than three same letters in a row in reviews)!(multiple exclamation marks as well)
antijuicy chapter 9 . 3/31/2006
I just realized that this reads a bit like Stephen King.

In the line of your poem 'Here is the chopper to chop off your head', maybe it might've been better to say 'my' instead of 'your', but oh well. You still kick ass.
antijuicy chapter 8 . 3/31/2006
atmospheric, ever-so-slightly disturbing, this is the story I've been searching for for quite a long time on And I'm not exaggerating. Your fic has it all.