Reviews for Duel Masters Kaijudo University
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Please update
Lacri Osa chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
Great story. Please update soon! Please! Please!
thnx4nthingagn chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
i was going to make a story like this, because I thought it wasn't fair that (Yu-Gi-Oh) got its own show like this. But this is almost like what I was going to make! Keep up the good work!
DBZJaganeye chapter 4 . 10/13/2005
You should really answer peoples reviews. I mean some people are angry. I'm not, I like this story.
Battygirl chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
You never answered my question! I really like the story..but please gimme an answer! I'd like to know if you liked my idea! You'd come up with a name and everything else...but I wanna know if it'd work! I'td be so cool! Now that they're searching for these Gods of Duel Masters it'd be cool to meet a Dark Mistress on the way! If you like the idea...but answer me when I ask!
Battygirl chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
I luv this! Btw I gots a proposition fer ya! As u should already know; I'm a Kokujo luvr! (He's so cute!) Anyway how about creating a Darkness Civilization girlfriend for him? Make her like an evil new student if u do! It'd be like a stormy day and they'd here a really loud knock on the entry doors when she comes! I'd like that! But if u don't wanna that's fine...tell me if u do or don't in a review or e-mail...If u do decide to go with the idea, e-mail me and tell me if u want any more stupid ideas from me about it. Anyway great chappie, can't wait to read more!
werejo chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
wow... great story man... but i found an error... "Be brave my son, and pull the divine sword out of his eyehole, like King Arthur did with the Stone in the Stone.” stone in the stone? wtf? lolz... write the next chappie asap ok?

btw... wads a "hussy"
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
please make it a mimi and shoubu pairing
Joseph D. Hale chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
Hey, Great Story! I thought that Shobu would gain a Duel Masters card similar to the Legendary Dragons from the Orichalcos saga of Yu-Gi-Oh!. Keep up the good work. See ya!
Battygirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Oh I almost 4got...Can I pwease use that crack anout Jamira being a 'little red-haired water leprechaun of a cheater!' I'm writing another story about Yin-Yang where she helps them out of the sacred lands & Jamira is her servant the time & has stolen her deck 2 try & beat Shobu... of course...she finds out...& is ready 2 kick his butt! U know I have been trying 2 figure out the perfect insult 2 use on Jamira & then u post the perfect remark! Any way that's about it...when u wirte the next chappy...plz have a responce b/c I'm gonna read on...(random going out statement) LEPRECHAUN... sry no idea where that came fr!
Battygirl chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
This is awesome! I totally luv ur creativity! I wold totally b in the Darkness dorm...just 2 b near Kokujo! We'de kick Jamira out! I hate him anyway...
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Wicked Ausem please write more ASAP
Toon chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Love it. My only suggestion is not to throw in romances besides the Hakuoh/Saiyuki one.