Reviews for New Romances
K chapter 1 . 7/31
Nice. Do another chapter when Myra kidnaps Stefan and attempts to make him return as a Steve clone, she notices that he's slowly starts fading away. She realizes what she's done and feels guilty for once more interfering with someone else's love. Accepting the fact she and Steve are over, Myra does the right thing in calling him to ask in helping save Stefan. He does diagnostic testing and is able to trace it back to his cloning machine which doesn't create permanent clones. Steve asks Myra if she still has an invention he created that could save Stefan's life and explains it is a portable ray that could help keep clones permanent. She admits that she still has it in her closet and goes inside it to pull it out. Bringing it to Steve, Myra admits it hasn't been worked on for months since they broke up and he rushes back to his home next door(Laura and Steve live next door to their family) to finish what he started. Al and Mark assists him in finishing up his invention. When they test it on Stefan, Steve is worried it might fail, but Mark reassures him that they should try anyway for Al and his sake. After a few tests, they are able to save him from fading away permanently. Steve and Laura marry, Al and Stefan continue to advance their relationship, Myrtle is still pining away for Eddie who is grossed out and Myra meets Cornelius(Urkel's reformed cousin from Detroit) who helps her move on with her life.
Jewelzy18S chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
OMG...I gagged when i read that Myrtle was the stripper in the cake...lol...then i busted out laughing when you said..."Myrtle stood up wearing a pink lingere' number that this author is too scared to describe, mostly due to the way it looks on Myrtle." This story was really gud and by the way Myra's plotting at the end i guess i can safely say that there's gonna be a sequel. Well i hope there's gonna be one:) Gr8 Job!
bina W chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Hello,

This story was very human and funny. eDDIE BEING CHASED WAS FUNNY. On teh series another female replaced the original Harriet Winslow, the mom. Do u know why that happened?

Have u written any other stories? Would u entertain the thought of writing a Stefan and Al romance?

Bina
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
YOU ROCK!

ps. i like steve but i love stefan

You. Get a Gold Big star * _
staterfs chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
DUDEE U SHOULD UPDATE I REALLY LIkE both of the shows it really suks is only one story writting, for family matters.. anyways update
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Or not. I smell a sequel. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jamestown401 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Ha ha ha! Just like what would happen on the show! There should be more Family Matters fics around here!

And about the part at the end, you know that's impossible because Myra's actor is dead, don't you?
MacLeaper chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Wow! Great story! I love Family Matters and Step By Step- and this was a nice continuation for both series in a way. Stefan and Al seem to be a great match...and I loved the scene with Myrtle chasing Eddie! ha ha- and a great ending...definitely sounds like a two-parter episode! :-)
Ultra Prime-Autobot Hero chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Man oh Man. I LOVE Family Matters thats why my pen name is named after Eddy Winslow. This story is SO GREAT. But I can't believe that that Family matters have only one story. But that'll will change when I'm done with my current project. You'll see more in this section I'll promise you. Remember Eddie's the Man! See ya
tihy14 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I love this story.
Chaneljcoco87 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
you've really got something here, i'd like to see it continued.
ayazel tsukuyomi chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
lol! I luv both shows as I luv this fic! Great written that I thought this was a script for an episode and what happened after Steve returned from space. Hope ya write more!
x0xtennisfanx0x chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I can totaly see that as a eppisode.
psalm57 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Hahahaha, that's an awesome ending. I love it. And this was a very cute story, and great cross-over. Those were two of my favoirtie shows when I was little. This might have even inspired to write a Family Matters fic. Keep writing.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
That was an awesome story! You should write a sequel!

I loved this story!