Reviews for Waiting for the Light
bonesteel chapter 64 . 7/3
When are you going to finish this story, poor old Harper, I just want to call Gandma Wonatel and get her to heal him good.
whashaza chapter 64 . 7/1/2014
Wow. Great story. Only got to read it now and spend my work time doing that. ;-)
Looking forward to more. Hope you will finish this.
Blenderx chapter 64 . 1/26/2014
One of these days I just know you're going to finish this. ;)
Guest chapter 64 . 10/19/2013
Hoping for an update. Understand why sometimes you have to wait but would love to see this story finished. :)
Cat chapter 64 . 10/18/2013
Another update :-) Thank you
Guest chapter 64 . 9/17/2013
I started reading this in 2005 and I would occasionally stumble accross it and catch up. I want to thank you for not abandoning it, a lot of people start writing and then give up, but you haver perservered. I will be keeping an eye out for updates on your other stories.
CharliB chapter 64 . 8/13/2013
So how is it that I've missed this part? It's really good, you know? You made me cry! Please don't make me wait much longer! I miss your writing!
Mandy chapter 64 . 7/13/2013
finally I saw the rescue.
I was reading this since 2009 (maybe I started before...I really don't know, but I read this fic for so long that I dream about the characters).
I love all characters, and chapters that you make. I swear I'm not letting this brilliant fic go away from me!
Keep writing! I wanna see the end of the odyssey.
PS-I'm Brazillian, so, if you see any grammatical mistake, forget it. I'm better talking than writing.
Benesound chapter 64 . 6/12/2013
May have took 8 years, but I was happy to find this new chapter. I'm glad that they finally made it off that awful planet. The genius that Harper is, I don't think it would be hard for him to create some sort of visual aid that links to his cerebral port, if his port still works. I can't remember if it was damaged earlier in the story or not. If his port does still function or if he gets another one, he would at least be able to see Andromeda when he enters her matrix. Maybe it's time for Cyber-Harper, part machine and part Sparky chugging genius. :) Great story! I'm looking forward to more.
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 64 . 5/14/2013
Eight years?! Well, I did stick with you and will continue to do so, very much looking forward to the next chapters. If need be I'll wait another eight years, though I sure hope you won't make me. _
max chapter 64 . 5/6/2013
Ive been with you this far. im looking forward to reading more. nice job by the way.
HEW chapter 64 . 5/1/2013
I'm happy that's not the end, because blubbering is no way to finish a great story! *sniff* It just makes we want to hug Harper and cry with Beka! (I think my breaking point was when she brought out Sylvester *more tears*). So I'm so happy there's more to come! And I had a feeling we'd see Flux when Trance came back into the story - I was excited I was right! I was always disappointed we never saw him again in the show. So, yay for you! Now, let's get Harper's vision restored somehow and go kick Felix Gaius' aft! :)
enosgalpal chapter 64 . 5/1/2013
Thank you so much for continuing this story. I can't wait to see how the healing begins and continues. God bless.
smuffly chapter 64 . 5/1/2013
Sylvester! Nice!

I think this chapter worked really well in the end! SO good to see Harper free from his collar at last. I could feel his relief. After the edgy group scene, where they're trying to solve the problem, you moved into some really great emotional moments - loved those. Using Flux was a clever way to make Trance confront what she knew all along, deep down - that she belongs with her friends. The scene with Twig was very moving, and his reaction perfectly understandable. I also liked the way that Dylan handled it. As for Beka - instinctively, she found the perfect key to unlock Harper's emotions so that he could let them out and start to heal.

Well done! You finished Part Four! And you know that I'll be sticking with this story...
Cat chapter 63 . 4/28/2013
I noticed that you're updating :-)
Thank you.