Reviews for Quiet
Lanzecki chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Poor broken Harry. Behind every great man, there is a strong woman. Sometime, that strength is deceiving in its gentleness. And no one should ever mistake Luna's particular breed of sanity as loony.

Thanks for sharing.
Aureleis chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lovely oneshot! I have really never thought of this pairing before, but the way you wrote it makes me want to read more. Great imagery, and great job!

Audrey :D
ofgoddesses chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
this. was. beautiful.

seriously, i just adore it. i love, love, love this pairing and this is so sweet and a little sad but also so simple. i can't really describe it, but the tone of the piece seemed very...tranquil, almost.

faving and loving forever.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST SINGLES I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME..KUDOS ON WELL DONE STORY & IT COMPLETELY CAPTURES HOW I SEE HARRY SPENDING THE REST OF HIS LIFE AFTER THE WAR. I CAN'T SEE HIM BECOMING AN AUROR AFTER ALL HE'S SEEN & HAD TO DO & I ALWAYS SEE EITHER LUNA OR HERMINOE AS HIS SOUL MATE..NO ONE ELSE.

I SEE HARRY USING HIS WEALTH TO FUND DIFFERENT PROJECTS & RESEARCH WITHIN THE MAGICAL WORLD.
Final Fight chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Well it's been a long long time since I reviewed a fic of yours hasn't it? I would prattle about how I really wished you would write "one more chapter." 'Fraid I didn't get the whole 'one-shot' concept at the time. Sorry about that.

So I just started reading over Harry Potter fanfiction a few days ago. Not really sure why I started, but I'm happy I did. Got reacquainted with some fantastic pieces. Unfortunately a lot of my HP favs have disappeared over the past few years, but my absolute favorites haven't (I don't think anyway... er...). Your 'Maybe It's Everything' remains my favorite one-shot in the whole HP universe - maybe in all of the fanfiction I've read. It really is brilliant.

But I suppose that I'm reviewing THIS fic. And that I really ought to offer a real review of it - or at least an attempt. Well it's rather melancholy; I vaguely remember reading it a few years ago and thinking something similar. It's sweet, something you're good at. It's really quite pretty.

But how about another chapter?

...Psyche.
harry'n'mione4ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
OMG! This is so cute, and well written. I loved the part about how he visits hermione and ron on the first monday of every month, that was so cute. I even had to re-read it when i came to the part about the flowers because i had thought they were still alive, not dead.

one question though, when it's talking about how he has no regrets and it took him a year to figure out that he had loved hermione, did he tell her grave since she was already dead? i was kinda confused about that.

This was really fabulous! thanks!
Within Rhythms chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hey, I just love love love this fic...

It's really sweet!

*adds to fave*
Emmylou chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This was a simply charming little story, sad and sweet. You must have worked very hard on it.

I'm going to link to this from the H/L fanfic section of my website if that's okay? If you want to check it out it's (w . snitchandsnorkack . moonfruit . com) just remove the spaces.
lunafan chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
bravo!too good!loved it! favorite pairing! you're a great writer!*sniffs & smiles*
Barb1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
That was really sweet. I enjoyed it alot even though it was, at it's heart, rather sad.
casakitten chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Beautiful, simply beautiful. Your portrayl of the characters, Harry especially, is flawless. Wonderful story and one of, if not the best, I've seen for the couple so far.
loonchefsa chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
well done.
a-bhinetri chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
a very beautiful story. Sad, but quiet.
Aragon chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Charming!
LuNa LoVeGoOd-PoTtEr chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I read this story over at LiveJournal yesterday and I loved it. You did a grear job with capturing the dynamic of their relationship. I just love the repetition of 'Theirs is a quiet kind of love'. Beautiful!