Reviews for Codes
Sillvog chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I was surprised when I saw what pairing this was, and I felt like giving it a try just to see how you would go about doing it. I was shocked at how much I loved it! This is now officially my fave TMNT pairing. . Great job!
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aww! Wish there was more to this!
Melya chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Ah, Donnie... Talk about a wise plan! Interesting idea, to have him trying to get closer to April but not wanting to let his feelings show. I think it's just like him to be afraid to lose her friendship, and therefore to be extremely careful. Really nice story!
eeveemew chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
:) I liked it. It's sorta sad in a way too.
Largely Inconsequential chapter 1 . 8/25/2007

By the way, how DO you enter fics in the competitions? :P
Storm chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Brilliant! Id like to read more April/Don. Please: ;)
princessebee chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
this is just gorgeous! I love it. But so bittersweet!
Raha chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I really like your work, your description and detail is enthralling, and Fade was absolutely brilliant-Raph's my favorite, there's no doubt. So please update Fade soon!
Flora chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I just read this story again for the umptieth time. Do it again, Dierdre!
TenseRebecca chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
how about nightmare memories? oh and thinking on this stroy i think Donatello loves April.
Silver Bullet Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow...that was really good!
cfxgirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I wanna see fade! Please?

Anyway quite enjoyable story but right now I wanna yell at April and Donnie. NO thanks to them (kidding) I feel completely stupid!

In High School I had to try and create a painting program in c worked on it worked on it never could figure it out.

I didn't know what the shell the problem was. Kept comparing codes to the one that worked nothing. NOw after reading this story I wonder if maybe i DID miss a bracket or something small like that!

"folds arm" I don't like you no more donnie. :( Making me feel stupid...not nice "wags finger"

"sighs" wish i still had that to try again. Oh well...good night everyone!
jaxink chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Aw...poor Donnie...admiring April from afar. Maybe one day... :)

Great job going back and forth between Don's thoughts and what was happening. It wasn't choppy at all. I liked the whole drawing in the bait he was going fishing! Teehee.

Awesome work.

Ja ne!

fallen hikari _
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Hey D!

*Once again, Sassy watches as Dierdre steps up to the plate. Dierdre hocks a wad of spit to the side, twirls her bat a few times, then points to deep left field. The crowd goes wild, then everyone jumps out of their seats as Dierdre once again slams it out of the ball park. Where did the ball go? Mars? Probably...she hits those things damn hard!*

Okay, first I'm going to have to put my vote in for FADE (although I seem to be in the minority! Am I strange for loving the morbid, horrific angstiness of that fic? Maybe it's just because it has my three favorite characters...and I have a tendency to gravitate toward fics of the harsher variety)

This was great - subtle sexual undertones, raging hormones that we have to expect them to develop. Loved what you did with the perfume...scent is definitely a powerful thing. My husband is such a sweetie, whenever he goes on a business trip he'll take one of my t-shirts, because they "smell like me." What do I smell like? I can only hope it's something good! I tend to wonder sometimes...