Reviews for Codes
Nichalia chapter 1 . 4/16
He would, too. And torture himself over it even though she would not be hurt... she would be bewildered and flattered and uneasy but not hurt.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I was surprised when I saw what pairing this was, and I felt like giving it a try just to see how you would go about doing it. I was shocked at how much I loved it! This is now officially my fave TMNT pairing. . Great job!
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
FADE!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aww! Wish there was more to this!
Melya chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Ah, Donnie... Talk about a wise plan! Interesting idea, to have him trying to get closer to April but not wanting to let his feelings show. I think it's just like him to be afraid to lose her friendship, and therefore to be extremely careful. Really nice story!
eeveemew chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
:) I liked it. It's sorta sad in a way too.
Largely Inconsequential chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
FADE!

...

By the way, how DO you enter fics in the competitions? :P
Storm chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Brilliant! Id like to read more April/Don. Please: ;)
princessebee chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
this is just gorgeous! I love it. But so bittersweet!
Raha chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I really like your work, your description and detail is enthralling, and Fade was absolutely brilliant-Raph's my favorite, there's no doubt. So please update Fade soon!
Flora chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I just read this story again for the umptieth time. Do it again, Dierdre!
TenseRebecca chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
how about nightmare memories? oh and thinking on this stroy i think Donatello loves April.
Silver Bullet Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow...that was really good!
cfxgirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I wanna see fade! Please?

Anyway quite enjoyable story but right now I wanna yell at April and Donnie. NO thanks to them (kidding) I feel completely stupid!

In High School I had to try and create a painting program in c worked on it worked on it never could figure it out.

I didn't know what the shell the problem was. Kept comparing codes to the one that worked nothing. NOw after reading this story I wonder if maybe i DID miss a bracket or something small like that!

"folds arm" I don't like you no more donnie. :( Making me feel stupid...not nice "wags finger"

"sighs" wish i still had that to try again. Oh well...good night everyone!
jaxink chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Aw...poor Donnie...admiring April from afar. Maybe one day... :)

Great job going back and forth between Don's thoughts and what was happening. It wasn't choppy at all. I liked the whole drawing in the bait thing...like he was going fishing! Teehee.

Awesome work.