Reviews for Peanut Kiss
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Greg was pretending that he was allerigc to peanuts.
hinaths chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Thanks so much for this story! That was a real funny one, that's not everyday we get to read one..
kitsune chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
This was pretty good. :D
ReCoGnItIoN chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
omg...that was hilarious!
Random Reader504 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I should not have read this one at work. I CAN'T stop laughing. (MUST breathe, room spinning BAD,Going to sit on floor now)

Tubbie chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Thanks was fun. Puppy love Greg well written. And Hodges great. Don't see enough Hodges in fics.

Thanks for this story.
Monkee Girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I just about died laughing when I read this story! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. This was the perfect story to read right after I read a depressing Nick/Sara story. Keep up the good work!
TrinityWildcat chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I take the point about Sara being a little out of canon here, but thought that since it’s a humourous fic, I could take a little more licence with the characters than for a more serious fic. Thanks for all the feedback everyone!
Lour chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
So Great!
Tabbiez chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
That was SO good. Greggo was hilarious. That would make an awesome episode. I LOVE IT _
mermaid-janexo chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
That was so very well done! It had great humor and great grammar, which is very hard to come by. I laughed the whole way through this.

You're a great writer. I can't wait to read your other fics.

Bravo!
like im sayin it chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
i cant stop laughing! ur evil! sequel! sequel!
Kadoguchi chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
LOL, I adored it
TofuSaves chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
*giggles*

Freakin' hilarious! I'm totally a Greg/Hodges shipper...even though this wasn't slash, you rock!

Peace,

Livi
Miss-Andromache chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This is very cute.

You've captured Greg's character very well..good wit and you have that crazy inner monologue going. (Not to mention capturing his facial expressions with words which is hard to do.)

Sara on the other hand, though well written in the beginning and the end, sort of slips out of canon in the middle. I get where you're going but she kind of confused me around the middle of the story.

Overall...I really really like it. Nice and light-hearted!